I haven't had much to say lately for a variety of reasons....

The most pressing one being "the one"..... The "Moby Dick" of P4P searches came across my table a little over a month ago....

Yes.... I found a Model Quality Alabaster Skinned 20yo Red Head...5'10" 135lbs.......

I was so busy with other girls at the club she worked at that I almost did not take time for her... Fact was... One of the gals had become quite the little "fuck buddy" and she absolutely hated the redhead.... insanely jealous and I wasn't sure I wanted to ruin the milage I was getting from her.

After a few test drives I've decided to park this one in the garage..... I'm gonna keep her for as long as she wants to be "kept"...

Another reason has been the sheer volume of ladies I know and the "specials" the economy seems to be pulling out of them.....Even the clubs are cheap... 5 dances and a BJ for $100 yesterday and 3 dances and CFS for $100 today?....

I could say "my plate is full" and it would be an understatement.....

I've always posted while sitting bored at my desk.... I'm at the office a lot but often just waiting for someone else to finish something..... So I watch movies or post.....

Lately I've found "Gangland" to be more interesting then the boards....

Anyway.....

Every time I post..... people want to twist it to think I want to start some kind of fight.... yeah... I've done that a time or two....

But... maybe it's "the one".. maybe I just fought one time too many...... I don't seem to have any fight in me.....

Some seem to think that I was muzzled after the one week vacation..... nope... that was for something very specific.....

I just really can't get interested in much lately.........

I did a bunch of research and came up with some tremendously juicy and scandalous information on a couple of local ladies that would surely increase the hate level for me.....

and can't get around to posting it..... just don't have the energy to deal with the fallout.....

I guess what I'm saying...... Is that I think I've finally hit a wall.....

What do I need the board for? I develop more raw talent in a week than most guys see in a year..... I've networked with enough guys and have a speeddial list of horny guys waiting for the handouts.......

We did a party tonight.....

I just couldn't get into it.....

For a while.... my mind was on "the one"..... a few that know her asked about her but there was no way I'm bringing her around this bunch.... She is shared only with the most trusted of my circle of friends and soon might not be shared at all...

Then "she" caught my eye in the club tonight..... We haven't spent time together in a while.... but I found myself reminiscing in an almost Walter Middy fashion..... for 3 months she had captivated me last year..... I thought at one time she would be the new mistress...... while I saw her I wanted no others..... heck..... she was special.... what can I say....

When we both seemed to busy to keep seeing each others my buddies were glad to have me back in the clubs..........

She was close..... but she wasn't "the one".....

Maybe I've found "The Two" ! and have been so busy posting that I almost missed it......

So cross your fingers ladies.....

White Knight and Pussy Whipped Lap Dawgs,....

You might just get free reign of the place back.....

I'm going to take some time away to explore "The Two".

Anyway..... I'm rambling now.... I've been drinking...... got molested by a curly haired blonde...... got chastised by a lady that recognized my "just got fucked hair".... and I'm tired.... You try being in a room with 7 different ladies you USED to fuck frequently and giving them attention....

I'm sure you folks can entertain yourselves...... If not.... well you always have Yssup.....

Good Night......
Mr. Whispers: First off, you dont know me, and I dont know you. I have never posted on a thread you were involved in. I may get hammered for this but I really dont give a shit. I must say that you have entertained me for many a month. I have enjoyed your candor and your ability to withstand all the crap. If you decide to quit posting, im sure there are plenty of folks out there, men and women, who will be pleased. I would just like to wish you good luck with your pursuits, and let ya know, that you will be missed on the board, at least by me. Ok, folks if ya want to hammer away then do it, I have been in this world long enough to not let much bother me.
I was born with a wandrin' eye
Wheels are made for rolling, mules are made to pack
I've never seen a gal that didn't look better looking back

Mud can make you prisoner and the plains can bake you dry
Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry
Home is made for coming from, for dreams of going to
Which with any luck will never come true

Do I know where hell is, hell is in hello
Heaven is goodbye forever, its time for me to go

A wandrin' wandrin' eye

(Mud can make you prisoner and the plains can bake you dry)
(Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry)
(Home is made for coming from, for dreams of going to)
(Which with any luck will never come true)
(I was born with a wandrin' eye )
(I was born with a wandrin' eye )

When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree
For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be
A wandrin' wandrin' eye

Seriously, best wishes in your quest...
Awww Whispers! Place won't be the same without you. I'm sure we'll see you again real soon.

But what about your posse? You setting 'em free? Renting 'em out? Designating them for assignment? Putting them all down?

Seriously, though, when you get tired of sullying every strip club in the tri county area, we'll be here waiting to hear more glorious tales of your bawdy exploits. Meanwhile, if Gangland gets tiresome, try Spartacus!
  • Booth
  • 04-01-2011, 09:53 AM
April Fool's post of the day.
April Fool's post of the day. Originally Posted by Booth
Ahhhh! What a sucker I am! I guess Sixx's account being "disabled" is the same cute game.

Does this mean we get to hear more tales of old, fat, sweaty guys breaking the hearts of poor defenseless little 20-yr old strippers?
Awww Whispers! Place won't be the same without you. I'm sure we'll see you again real soon.

But what about your posse? You setting 'em free? Renting 'em out? Designating them for assignment? Putting them all down?

Seriously, though, when you get tired of sullying every strip club in the tri county area, we'll be here waiting to hear more glorious tales of your bawdy exploits. Meanwhile, if Gangland gets tiresome, try Spartacus! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Spartacus sounds cool.... just started the downloads!

as to your other questions.... When you became the sidekick a while back... I guess you didn't realize there was a purpose in place..... strong and vocal leadership is needed to deal with them. So take the reigns... Your up to it..... Give an email address and I'll forward all the super secret files.....
Not buying it for a minute Whispers
It's April Fools
and you cant stay silent or be civil...haha

But if you have found the One ...Good luck to you
and btw it's "Walter Mitty"
Personally lacking a desire or the wit to contend with the drama that you unquestioningly created from your posts and the ensuing turmoil gave me an enlightening picture of the depth of the confusing moralistic questions and business attitudes that exist within this hobby. Reading and then laughing (whether or not you were being an a$$ and totally out of line) allowed me an opportunistic chance to exam my own attitude toward the hobby. It also gave me a more realistic understanding of the paradisaical emotional aspect. I greatly appreciated your input, whether or not I agreed with it.

Simply put, I appreciate your candor and openness to pry open my own intellect to properly deal with the intricacies of the hobby. Like one TV network says, Characters Welcome.

You are definitely a character. When and if you do post in the future, I will still continue to read up to the first 3 pages of all responses. Then I honestly get bored no matter the subject or who is posting...

Good luck and if you ever need anything, just send a message or something!
They all are "The One" till the next One comes along.

Rocker
Spartacus sounds cool.... just started the downloads!

as to your other questions.... When you became the sidekick a while back... I guess you didn't realize there was a purpose in place..... strong and vocal leadership is needed to deal with them. So take the reigns... Your up to it..... Give an email address and I'll forward all the super secret files..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Spartacus! Yeah... lots of naked guys fighting and bleeding! You'll love it! (Some great looking gals, too! Some of them fight and bleed too!)

As far as your pack goes ... FREE THEM ALL! Let them spread their wings and soar off into the sunlight! The world is their oyster! Be a good papa and shove them out the nest.

I'll be busy with other issues.

"Seven out, take the line, pay the don'ts."

NEW SHOOTER COMING OUT!
tomorrow he's just gonna say "april fools"
him and sixx

zzzzzz
Yep
  • Booth
  • 04-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Most people aren't even following this thread. They took off for P10 in search of $100 BJs and CFS after reading the first post and haven't made it back yet.
Most people aren't even following this thread. They took off for P10 in search of $100 BJs and CFS after reading the first post and haven't made it back yet. Originally Posted by Booth
The $100 deals are the one part of Whispers post that I do believe!