PSA about....cooties.... STD’s

• Zy
  • 08-21-2020, 09:36 PM
Just a PSA. Went and got my bi-annual STD check a couple weeks ago. I was told by 2 nurses that STD rates have gone way the fuck up during covid. They thought originally it would go down cause less people are fuckin’ random people’, but it did the opposite. Gonorrhea specifically has increased 75%, and that includes an increase in oral Gonorrhea which WAS considered fairly rare. And no this was not at a free clinic, but a regular practice within one of the large local medical conglomerates. So yeah, careful where you’re putting your dick without a cover including those spider bite mouths.
Never bet against spectacular America, amazing Dr Grauci with bearish comments. Whew
Very good intel. Id imagine people are fucking even more than before. I heard there was an increase in guys looking for pussy, which makes sense, since more are out of work and just bored and horny. So now u got more clients selecting from a disproportionate pool of hookers which allows them to spread the stds to even more people. We've already seen an example of this in the encounter section, thanks to one person speaking out on it. Im sure there are dozens more cases that guys are too afraid to admit too here. You can always create 2nd handles and let us know if u dont want guys to know that u caught something. Also another scary thing to add to this is that there are strands of gonorrhea that are more resistant to the pills and shots used to rid your body of the std.

Happy Fucking....
Very good intel. Id imagine people are fucking even more than before. I heard there was an increase in guys looking for pussy, which makes sense, since more are out of work and just bored and horny. So now u got more clients selecting from a disproportionate pool of hookers which allows them to spread the stds to even more people. We've already seen an example of this in the encounter section, thanks to one person speaking out on it. Im sure there are dozens more cases that guys are too afraid to admit too here. You can always create 2nd handles and let us know if u dont want guys to know that u caught something. Also another scary thing to add to this is that there are strands of gonorrhea that are more resistant to the pills and shots used to rid your body of the std.

Happy Fucking.... Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Sounds like this is spoken from experience ? =) Are 2nd handles on this board allowed in some instances ?
Sounds like this is spoken from experience ? =) Are 2nd handles on this board allowed in some instances ? Originally Posted by quimps

Don't stop at 2nd? How about 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th? Maybe more!
Sounds like this is spoken from experience ? =) Are 2nd handles on this board allowed in some instances ? Originally Posted by quimps
Nope, not from experience. Just something ive seen happen over the years.
Also per the Forum Guidelines, 2nd handles are occasionally permitted.

Don't stop at 2nd? How about 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th? Maybe more! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
Ok- Gonorrhea has been circling in the hobby since last September. It just keep circulating in circulating because guys refuse to go get treated and then they continue to spread itbetween the girls. Gonorrhea has been circling in the hobby since last September. I just keep circulating in circulating because guys refuse to go get treated and then they continue to spread it between the girls. And yes. You're only safe with abstinence and cbj.
The reason people are so misinformed is because it's mostly our throats with little to no symptoms
been circling in the hobby since last September. It just keep circulating in circulating because guys refuse to go get treated and then they continue to spread itbetween the girls. Gonorrhea has been circling in the hobby since last September. I just keep circulating in circulating Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
threads likes this makes ya wants ta catch a case ...a the ghey ...fers yer own ...hand
  • Zy
  • 08-22-2020, 02:10 PM
The reason people are so misinformed is because it's mostly our throats with little to no symptoms Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Yup. Oral Gonorrhea almost never has symptoms and most people don’t get their throat swabbed when they get checked. It goes away on its own way faster than the genital version which can stay in you for months or years. So I guess thats.... good?

I guess lots of dudes who don’t have significant others at home don’t have to worry about cooties, and don’t care about getting tested. I don’t have a SO, but I still try to be responsible.
You can count on some board posters not helping out by giving pertinent information. Just stupid bear comments. Not a review or useful comment to be had.
  • Zy
  • 08-22-2020, 02:51 PM
You can count on some board posters not helping out by giving pertinent information. Just stupid bear comments. Not a review or useful comment to be had. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
You’re not allowed to post any details because it’s all considered speculation even if it’s true. It’s deleted immediately.
There are rapid std kits that you can order online. With these kits, you can obtain results fairly quickly(within 5-10 min). This isnt always realistic due to time constraints, but you could try getting the hooker to agree to taking the test before your encounter. If she refuses, thats a red flag.
Im a music artist so i often imagine having groupies take these rapid tests before fucking them, once my career takes off.
  • Zy
  • 08-22-2020, 05:36 PM
gonorrhea and chlamydia require a piss test that has to be mailed back and you get the results like a week later. You can’t do rapid test for those. Just go to the clinic or your doctor. It’s cheaper and you will wait less time for results. The clap and the silent clap take 3-4 days for results minimum where ever you go. Everyone already has herpes and you don’t need to worry too much about HIV if your using a cover. The clap usually has symptoms, but chlamydia almost never has symptoms in males and that stuff is spread around like wildfire but most people have no idea until they get tested.
There are rapid tests for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, hiv, and others. You may need to do a little more research. I have them since starting the hobby. Ofcourse always a good idea to double check at the clinic or your doctor just to be sure. But the relief of knowing in a more timely manner beats waiting days for results to establish.