Regulars

How many of you guys have local regular providers ? Or do you have to bring them on like I do because most of the local providers are outrageous $
Would love to find someone as a regular haven’t found the right one yet
Same here. Would like a regular local gal
�� you might want to change your hobby sirs. Everyone evolves slowly but surely. There are providers who have found out there worth and have clients that appreciate that and prolly just sticking too them... speaking from almost 10 years experience ........ I stick too who appreciates my services and knows my worth .... just an FYI...
Evolve maybe . And as to say change hobbies , nah I think not . I’m very active in the hobby just not very active on this site because it’s becoming a little worthless on here but I do tend to seek ideas or info from everywhere . Thing Is when you go from looks , service offered and time we are better off flying then in, just my opinion . Locally there are a few ladies but they aren’t 5-star when you put all aspects of what your paying for . I mean we live in West Texas yes we aren’t on here to pay for oil, we are on here to pay for companionship .
MAC4343, I agree with you . It seems like the providers think everyone in our area in in the $$$ oil patch.For the $ , we would get better providers for our $ to travel to Dallas.
I have a regular who I see when I can given the covid situation. Also have several visitors who I see but Lubbock has been very slow and dry as of late.
My problem 1 moved away 1 got married and 1 went to the crossbar hotel
Regulars are nice period set up is easy, it's a good girlfriend experience and nice conversation, Brown is right they do move away and retire so you constantly need to be looking for another regular. Be careful to not become emotionally involved.