Name: L***
Phone: 817.750.0026
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-cabaret/fort-worth
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: 2345 Meacham Blvd
Activities: Lap dance, NE & HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long (almost to her waist) and either very, very dark brown or black.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: L*** is a relatively tall (5’ 8”) and appears to be mixed race. He looks great from across the room but less so as you get closer. She has very dark skin and a large curvy ass and small natural A cups which she covers while on stage. Any physical flaws are more than made up for with a great attitude. Also speaks great English.
Recommendation: Yes
You pay the VIP each time you go back there?
Typically, the VIP fee is good for an hour. But during the day before say....5:00 you are good until you leave. But double check that with your dancer or waitress.
Upstairs or downstairs? And what's the difference between going up or in that room on the lower floor? My first time there one took me to the little room on the first floor then said something about a back room during the dance. Wasn't sure since it was my first time there.
Upstairs or downstairs? And what's the difference between going up or in that room on the lower floor? My first time there one took me to the little room on the first floor then said something about a back room during the dance. Wasn't sure since it was my first time there. Originally Posted by Mezo4ny
I think you are getting your venues mixed up. Bucks FW doesn’t have an upstairs. Bucks Wild FW does. This review is for Bucks FW on Meachem.