Warning

One or Two promoters told someone that they will light the fire on agencies. One or both got arrested and AMP/agency owners didn’t help with bail…. They are pissed and making threats to talk to LE. They were mainly promoter for Sun, K-fest and GL.
No honor among thieves....
Arrested how? You don’t openly solicit these Asian studio girls on the street.
Arrested how? You don’t openly solicit these Asian studio girls on the street. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I believe AsianP is referring to the early March raids. Take a fire extinguisher with you to appointments just to be safe.
Light the fire maybe wrong choice of word even the promoter said burn it down. It was more metaphors of saying he will expose everything. I just know he or they are pissed.
I have yet to see any of this and I have been very busy because of these new pills I am taking . Right now I am visiting these places 2 times a week and it’s been very calm from what I can see. I will continue to keep pushing hard and if I see anything suspicious then I will report
Keep up the good work Mongers !
One or Two promoters told someone that they will light the fire on agencies. One or both got arrested and AMP/agency owners didn’t help with bail…. They are pissed and making threats to talk to LE. They were mainly promoter for Sun, K-fest and GL. Originally Posted by AsianP
Really? You’re that close to someone that they know the promoters and owners? Be careful about exposing that you know too much on here, LE is watching..

Solid-Latino you’re right, been pretty quiet lately.
Really? You’re that close to someone that they know the promoters and owners? Be careful about exposing that you know too much on here, LE is watching..

Solid-Latino you’re right, been pretty quiet lately. Originally Posted by 2balls75
You are right! LE is watching and LE knows what I know already. This is up to fed level. Promoters and owners just don’t learn. They are shadowed by money and greed and provider and men are victims.
You are right! LE is watching and LE knows what I know already. This is up to fed level. Promoters and owners just don’t learn. They are shadowed by money and greed and provider and men are victims. Originally Posted by AsianP
You are speaking because you help to inform LE but at the same time you are visiting studios. Playing both sides of the fence, that’s how you knew so much about luxury Michiko and several other places since you are Korean. Since you are Korean you have an inside track and some of the ladies open up to you a little more since you speak their language. I will say thanks for playing nicely since you have returned.
You are speaking because you help to inform LE but at the same time you are visiting studios. Playing both sides of the fence, that’s how you knew so much about luxury Michiko and several other places since you are Korean. Since you are Korean you have an inside track and some of the ladies open up to you a little more since you speak their language. I will say thanks for playing nicely since you have returned. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Woo-Hoo, I am no longer Mexican???
Whatever you say. I never played any side. I am always on my side and ladies. Wait so I I post about Michiko and Luxury are true? You and your Chung Tran posse keep discredit what I post. LOL
You must be very old solid Latino if you need pills, so sad!!
I have yet to see any of this and I have been very busy because of these new pills I am taking . Right now I am visiting these places 2 times a week and it’s been very calm from what I can see. I will continue to keep pushing hard and if I see anything suspicious then I will report
Keep up the good work Mongers ! Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
What pills are you taking?
Gentlemen time to stop the insults
You must be very old solid Latino if you need pills, so sad!! Originally Posted by Heartside
You are right on the old part but if you ever see me in my speedos then you would take that “ so sad “ part back. First thing these girls do when I take my shirt off is rub their hand up and down on my abs .
And that’s no funny stuff !
What pills are you taking? Originally Posted by jzq777
I will wait to tell on that so let me take them a few more weeks to make sure no side affects and then maybe I’ll give the secret out.
Now that’s some funny stuff !