Houston ..... Could I be welcomed???

Hello Houston,

I am thinking about coming for a visit in a couple of weeks.

I would love a warm welcome.

Please feel free to send me PMs with places to stay, other ad sites, or Just Hi will do too.

Thank you all and I look forward to meeting and pleaseing some NEW Houston Friends soon.

No.
Please excuse Wakeup. He won't help it. I'll bet you'll get plenty of interest if you visit Houston.
Thank you Blowpop. What is your Fav flavor?
It's ok, I'm not here to taste right to everyone.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19224

Figured if Blatant Ads were giong to be posted here.... so should the rules...
It's ok, I'm not here to taste right to everyone. Originally Posted by Ahlure214
Makes me wonder what you do taste like...
Please excuse Wakeup. He won't help it. I'll bet you'll get plenty of interest if you visit Houston. Originally Posted by blowpop
And why does my answer deserve to be dismissed and yours doesn't? She asked a question. I answered it. She understood my answer and accepted it. Why can't you?

I'm NOT saying you have a telephone pole jammed up your ass or anything, but lighten up Francis...

P.S.-And yeah...it's a threAD...
For your current rates if you're like your last review then: Yes, you'll do alright (I won't say good cause you never know.)

Though at your current rate if your offering up that 2011 service level. You are fucked. No actually Jemma Martin's dog would be getting fucked 1st.

Awww come on where's the love? She is a cutie though.
And why does my answer deserve to be dismissed and yours doesn't? She asked a question. I answered it. She understood my answer and accepted it. Why can't you?
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Because your answer is incorrect. You don't speak for everyone. You're obsessed with stereotypical physical perfection, and there are plenty of providers far less conventionally attractive than the OP who make plenty of money in Houston.

I have to admit that it made me chuckle when Mr. "I'll take a dump on your parade" got his feelings hurt.
Houston is a great city for this hobby, I'm sure you'll be busy. Best of luck xx
I'm sure there's a few guys who will see you. But why bother, when you can just post that you want to come down, not get any pre-booked appointments, cancel your trip and bitch about Houston guys being cheap...

No actually Jemma Martin's dog would be getting fucked 1st.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Cuntiest little dog on the fucking planet.

Thanks to everyones responses. The Truth is what gets us far in life. I can take it and I'm glad to hear everyones point of view. Thank you all for taking the time and responding to my thread, pm's, and email. I will be posting an ad about a week before I come. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Kisses
Ahlure

Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Please make sure you use the Provider ad section when you do!
Hope your trip goes well!

• Trey
  • 07-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Thanks to everyones responses. The Truth is what gets us far in life. I can take it and I'm glad to hear everyones point of view. Thank you all for taking the time and responding to my thread, pm's, and email. I will be posting an ad about a week before I come. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Kisses
Ahlure Originally Posted by Ahlure214
But I thought we said no?