Greek Virginity... Who wants it???

I'm wanting to add Greek to my menu.
I have never done this
so for my first time I DO NOT want a 7" rod...
something small & not thick or
at least something know what your
doing & take your time.
I will run a special for this activity
for my first 3 appts.
PM or call if interested.

I'm wanting to add Greek to my menu.
I have never done this
so for my first time I DO NOT want a 7" rod...
something small & not thick or
at least something know what your
doing & take your time.
I will run a special for this activity
for my first 3 appts.
PM or call if interested.

Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
My 2 cents is you should start with guys giving you TUHA, FIA/FIV, stair step plug sizes, then start offering grrek....It will get you comfortable, and men lie about size. You don't want that drama sparking up i.e. "she offered me greek, then backed out, but I paid" b.s.... food for thought.....great addition to GFE though, and would love to see you when you get it going.
Be Safe and Enjoy
Good luck. Popped a girl's Greek cherry once. Very different than popping the other since this orifice wasn't really made for entry. If you're going to offer up your buttcherry like this you're absolutely right to find someone with less girth. Make it at least an hour..the more the better since you have to have your ass relaxed and ready. Have fun and enjoy the experience.
  • PWolf
  • 10-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Have fun Honey, but don't try to do three Greek appointments in one night. Find someone who likes Greek and will take their time. And the more hot and bothered you are, the more fun it will be!
Thank you Gentleman for all your advice. I will definitely have to take it slower than what I thought, & I wasn't going to do three in one day... I'll be lucky if I get one in today.
it is weird how the guys that a freakin huge are the ones who LOVE anal!!!
I know right... I wish I could find an oriental man (not that all oriental men are small) that love's it as much as they do.
Email sent
it is weird how the guys that a freakin huge are the ones who LOVE anal!!! Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Hey Anastasia I'm old and have a small dick and I LOVE anal

I know right... I wish I could find an oriental man (not that all oriental men are small) that love's it as much as they do. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Hey Amillia, The Scots also have small dicks and LOVE anal . Just in case you need an old guy with a small dick, please keep me in mind.
One other friendly hint sweetheart... Anal-Eze is your friend and lube, lube, lube!! Good luck!!
I know im gonna regret this but find someone, a regular, that your very comfortable with. Your definitely gonna need to be comfortable with the person which will put you at ease and relaxed.

Hope you enjoy......then PM me ;-)
Finally, a reason for guys to lie about their dick size...THE OTHER DIRECTION.
I have three perfect inches for you. If you closed your eyes you might not be able to tell the difference between me or my thumb.

I'd be more that happy to test it out for you.
One other friendly hint sweetheart... Anal-Eze is your friend and lube, lube, lube!! Good luck!! Originally Posted by 1Jannessa
I tried to break in a previous gf and the chick at the toy store recommended it. She still couldn't take a dick but the anal eze did make her ass go numb.