el paso

I wanted to poll why el paso is not a popular destination among you ladies from the Dallas area..
Please answer honestly.
I visited there for a week during the summer...

Unfortunately, It was not worth my time nor my travel partners.

The main problem I encountered was not being able to screen. A lot of gents that tried to book were not p411 members, mainly used bp girls, and had unreachable references.

The few I did verify and see were complete gentlemen but even with the cheaper hotel rates it was still not profitable for my gf and I for me to want to return or recommend it to anyone else.

I'd like to add that my gf and I are complete opposites as far as body type, hair color, looks ect. So in our experiences touring, if one does not do so well in a new market the other would. So I don't think it was due to lack of interest. We planned and advertised well in advance also...

I feel for you gents down there and I enjoyed your city but touring there wasn't a profitable decision for us.
I've had some requests to visit there, but I see it this way; Why spend 6 hours driving for possibly good money when I know I could drive 6 hours to Lafayette and baton rouge for a guarantee?

I know it's all about trying new places, but that's why we talk to each other. I wouldn't go simply because of others experiences. Plus, yea, you're right about border towns being scary!
hi ladies,
I want you to vote, comment is good, but its probbaly easier to check-boxes and vote instead of comments.

comments are welcome though..

SJ
  • fawn
  • 10-30-2012, 04:47 PM
I have had several request to come down to El Paso myself but for me that is just way to far to travel for something that is not a sure thing.. I have heard from several ladies that the guys tell them to come down there that they really want to see them and when the ladies arrive a few of the guys either cancel on them or just don't respond..
I might could see if a lady were to advertise in advance for certain dates and if enough guys really wanted to see her they would agree to green dot or prepay half her donation then it would be worth her drive.

And yes sir I did vote on the poll...
The El Paso fucktards are sounding a bit desperate. One would thinck the goats would be more receptive..
  • fawn
  • 10-30-2012, 06:36 PM
The El Paso fucktards are sounding a bit desperate. One would thinck the goats would be more receptive.. Originally Posted by pyramider

pyramider. I just think it shows how good Dallas men really have it!
There is no shortage of beautiful ladies here in the DFW area that would love to travel to El Paso if they would just make some kind of good faith deposit ....
Yes ma'am, I fully understand how lucky I am in DFW. Every lady I have seen in DFW has been wonderful to me. But I stand by the statement you quoted.
pyramider, Well if you are a dallas guy moved to el paso like me, then its like solitary confinement in el paso! I really miss dallas, but if I have to earn the dough, I have to be here, at least for some more time...

For the ladies who think
"Plus, yea, you're right about border towns being scary!"

that statement is as scary as a Halloween scare. I have been here for a while, and there is no such scary thing here... its a very very safe place... Its Mexico who is the neighbor, not Pakistan! Obama travels here for a address and gives it in a location < 1 mile from the border, and there is no issue, he will never dare do that if it was Pakistan or if there was any issue here...

This thread is getting informative please keep it up with your votes, and comments.
the community here in el paso will take it constructively..

SJ
You missed my point. If El Piso, several natives call the area that, were so provider thin why would the residents not make a trip profitable to the ladies? A couple of beautiful ladies that provide a wonderful experience have chimed in. If you want a provider to visit why don't the El Piso tards pony up the funds to sponsor a lady to the area? I have done that in the past. Also, the residents of El Paso need to expect to be screened. The traveling lady is out of her comfort zone, and in the El Paso way out of their comfort zone, so screening is even more important.
There was one provider that saved my whole trip. She had been the only legit provider in the area for a while but had moved to the east coast. At least 3 guys gave me her info as a reference. I was able to contact her right away and she was awesome!! She is the only one who ever bothered to answer my requests so if it wasn't for her and the 2 smart gents that had p411 my trip would have been a total bust... Can't remember her name but she was great!!
El Paso has Red Parrot. Always worth the drive
Only 5 votes ?
I thought there were 1000+ providers in Dallas !

SJ
The silence is deafening.
There was one provider that saved my whole trip. She had been the only legit provider in the area for a while but had moved to the east coast. At least 3 guys gave me her info as a reference. I was able to contact her right away and she was awesome!! She is the only one who ever bothered to answer my requests so if it wasn't for her and the 2 smart gents that had p411 my trip would have been a total bust... Can't remember her name but she was great!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That lady is Ashley Ashton, http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4353 and she is pretty much the ONLY full-time, legit and local lady in the entire city. There are no other legit ladies for you to get your references from in El Paso, everyone else there is a drive-thru provider and typically a BP ROB.

Not surprised you don't remember her name with all the bitching you did on this topic while visiting out there. However, as I recall, most of your complaints at the time were about Amarillo/Lubbock and Midland/Odessa.