Cowboys: BYE week Halftime Score

Last drive of first half:

Romo throws across midfield into double coverage at the Cowboy 29, ball intercepted and run back for TD. Extra point good. - End of Half.

Halftime Score: Cowboys trail Bye 35-9

Philadelphia (6-5) just took the lead in the NFC Least today....handily beating Washington and passing Dallas by a half game in the standings.

Dallas in New York (Giants) next week.....after being sssssssssscorched by New Orleans a week ago, I don't believe the Cowboys have much of a pulse left. This is the time of the year that New York begins to take football seriously....and the Cowboys begin making vacation plans. I see a W for NY.

Eagles look like they're beginning to hit their stride.....Foles looks like he can play at this level (Vick has to know his days are numbered.....as does the entire Redskins' coaching staff).

And if the Cowboys go 2-4 down the stretch (and that's a real possibility), Jones might accept the heat / blame (for a bad roster) but it'll still cost Garrett his job. Somebody's "got to go to jail" and it sure as hell won't be Jerry.
Enough said
So that's what happened to my Challenger!
8-8
Attached Images File Type: jpg romo.jpg (37.0 KB, 31 views)
Now that's some funny shit, Fletch!

Fox bailed on on Washington/Philly. Because nobody cares. Washington has to suck for Philly to look like New Orleans for the first half. And a real footbal team held NO to 23 points. So much Dallas' overpriced second string defense. Somebody really believe Foles is all that? When he beat the Washington school for the blind and infirm? He holds the ball way too long to play anybody real.

Speaking of real, the real Manning proved KC is a myth if their defense doesn't score twice for them. Fuck Andy Reid. Another Burl Ives clone who needs to sit down.