slow sensual body worship?? see yall soon!

This is a cool topic for discussion.....

what type of sessions do you prefer .. or have experienced that you think were special???

Although I like my high energy playtimes,I like variety so I have been venturing into some side playtimes with slow sensual body worship..especially with warm oil and sensory play!

Share your opinions/experiences...tiips and tricks!!

AND also..
what are some things you have done that you never wanna do again? or DO wanna do again???

(see yall very soon and new pic)
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 797EAEC1-4513-4C16-BDD4-236C781D2875.jpeg (32.5 KB, 760 views)
I typically prefer the slower and more sensual dates. I enjoy the foreplay and body exploration. Sometimes though it’s all about how fast and furious you can go with someone new and who is fun. Typically however I like a massage or a strip tease session before I move onto other fun activities.
In general I enjoy a slow, thoughtful buildup that leads to a tipping point.

What I don't enjoy is someone who cranks the energy up to 11 right from the start, like they're in a hurry or trying to prove something. I was with someone last year who thought it would be kinky to start choking me, out of the blue, with no warning or hint. That was the first and last time I'll put up with that shit.
I like it slow , teasing, foreplay type play. Good to see you again.
i think variety IS the spice of life

good points yall!!
ladies yall answer too
thanks for the fun..see yall in May!!!!!! Luv Nebraska boys!!
The chemistry I have with a gent is what I love most. I guess I will find out what those Nebraska boys are like. I do look forward to finally meeting you Dallas. I was hearing about you down in Texas. ��
j
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes a slow and sensual experience is incredible, other times i just want to bend her over and pound her into the mattress.
The chemistry I have with a gent is what I love most. I guess I will find out what those Nebraska boys are like. I do look forward to finally meeting you Dallas. I was hearing about you down in Texas. ��
j Originally Posted by Janine

hmmm no wonder my ears were burning lol
(hope it was good)

i hear great things bout you Sugar..esp from our mutual buddy mr E!!

Im excited bout my tours..always so much damn fun!!!!!
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes a slow and sensual experience is incredible, other times i just want to bend her over and pound her into the mattress. Originally Posted by Mclovin54

damnnnn baby..exactly! I think I mcLive you already!!

Sometimes I like it soft n slow..other times I like bein bent over and banged like a screen door in a hurricane

now for more coed discussion..
share some of yalls " unique or really hot" playtime activities!!! Its chilly out..I need warmed up lol
j Originally Posted by Janine
Yah the chemistry was good tonight.
I like the more slow and sensual time it's nice to get a present but some times taking your time and being slow and sensual with it is just as fun for me as the present lol IMO
so sexy
Dam Nicole you look sexy to