Obama Expands Militarization of the Police

I worry about the policification of our military. Stop or I'll shoot, let me read you your rights (what fucking langauge does this bozo speak anyway?), let me get you an attorney (where's my attorney, I don't want my head cut off by this fucks), watch your head, etc.
  • CJ7
  • 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
snick x 2
I worry about the policification of our military. Stop or I'll shoot, let me read you your rights (what fucking langauge does this bozo speak anyway?), let me get you an attorney (where's my attorney, I don't want my head cut off by this fucks), watch your head, etc. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You should worry , might end up in a cell with big Bubba. As his bitch.
What does that have to do with anything here? Just felt like you had to comment...
What did yours have to do with anything barley pop? Just have to comment? If you can I can.
If the Police are Militarized then they will become nationalized as well. If that happens all Police Depts will function under the same policies, jurisdictions and become as one. Similar to Europe.
If the Police are Militarized then they will become nationalized as well. If that happens all Police Depts will function under the same policies, jurisdictions and become as one. Similar to Europe. Originally Posted by acp5762

That will not happen. But I wouldn't worry about it. A meteor will hit us first.
A meteor will hit us first. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does that mean the sky will really, really, really be falling this time?

You better take cover COG, et al!
Does that mean the sky will really, really, really be falling this time?

You better take cover COG, et al! Originally Posted by bigtex
It won't be the "sky" falling, it will be debris falling back from the sky.

COG will be able to run, but he can't hide. In fact he might be falling back too!

Ashes to ash and dust to dust. Sort of puts all this bullshit into perspective.
That will not happen. But I wouldn't worry about it. A meteor will hit us first. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're right it won't happen. Most local Law Enforcement agencies wouldn't allow it. Just like most don't support Gun Control in the form of Banning's ect. You're not going to find to many Police Agencies that are willing to give up their individuality
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

cog +photoshop = fact.
cog +photoshop = fact. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Geez, he is an idiot! Isn't he?
I don't think he's using photoshop. That requires skills.