Heart Rate During Sex

During a recent post coital conversation with a provider the subject of sex as a good form of exercise came up. I wear a watch with monitoring functions so I checked my heart rate history. It turns out I hit a rate within my target range for vigorous exercise.

Today I realized my watch probably has data going back months. Since I could remember the dates and times I been with providers since I got the watch, I was able to pull peak heart rate figures for each. I was also to determine my base resting heart beat.

My peak heart rate during the activities with various providers ranged from 1.95 times resting to 2.3 times resting. I recognize that I engaged in different activities with different ladies but assuming the heart beat peaks at orgasm the ratio would be higher if I was more stimulated at orgasm. It is interesting to note that the highest rate occurred when I was flat on my back while the provider was doing a very vigorous (for her) cowgirl. In that case my heart rate was definitely not due to cardio activity on my part but due to sexual excitement.

Not a scientific study by any means but I thought the results were interesting enough to share.
I am happy to hear that I contributed to your heart heath and excitement!! I must admit I am curious who this wild cowgirl is!
During a recent post coital conversation with a provider the subject of sex as a good form of exercise came up. I wear a watch with monitoring functions so I checked my heart rate history. It turns out I hit a rate within my target range for vigorous exercise.

Today I realized my watch probably has data going back months. Since I could remember the dates and times I been with providers since I got the watch, I was able to pull peak heart rate figures for each. I was also to determine my base resting heart beat.

My peak heart rate during the activities with various providers ranged from 1.95 times resting to 2.3 times resting. I recognize that I engaged in different activities with different ladies but assuming the heart beat peaks at orgasm the ratio would be higher if I was more stimulated at orgasm. It is interesting to note that the highest rate occurred when I was flat on my back while the provider was doing a very vigorous (for her) cowgirl. In that case my heart rate was definitely not due to cardio activity on my part but due to sexual excitement.

Not a scientific study by any means but I thought the results were interesting enough to share. Originally Posted by penname
A good scientific study usually takes 3-5 years to complete; enjoy compiling your data, Professor!
A good scientific study usually takes 3-5 years to complete; enjoy compiling your data, Professor! Originally Posted by newyorkboy
And if the data has to be cross-checked and validated, this could be a couple decades.