URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...s-out/40377584
City: utica
State: New York
Address: whitesboro
Activities: Convo, Bbbj, Lfk, mish, cg, k9, cuddle
Hair Length and Color: Midback brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's the girl in the pictures, slim, nice figure. very pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Sam54
  • 08-02-2021, 06:05 AM
Yes, I've seen her a couple of times now at the same incall, and she is a good time as you say!
Hahah you must have been part of that group text she sent????
I had a really good first encounter with her, but nothing positive since sadly. I learned a valuable lesson, if you live close to a provider don’t offer to use your place. She has shown up out of the blue at my place twice now. One asking for a lighter, and the other time asking for a ride. Had to get rather unpleasant with her last time so hopefully she doesn’t return.
The blue dress pic looks like a different girl, it looks like a stripper I used to see.
She's a loon. I text her yesterday. Tell her I'll be in Whitesboro at 1pm, and ask if she'll be available. Responds with "1 pm" I assume this means yes I'm available at 1 pm. I text her at 12 and ask for address. She tells me to text when I'm in Whitesboro for the address. So on the way to Whitesboro, she texts me at 1250, and asks, "Are you still coming?" I thought this was odd, as it wasn't even 1 yet and she acts like I'm running late. So I respond 5 minutes later that "I'm in Whitesboro." She responds, 'Well I wasn't sure if you were coming." I tell her, "Yup. I'm here, so whats the address?" She responds with, "Well that's fucking great cause you never responded so I thought you weren't coming." I literally responded to every text within minutes and made it very clear she I was coming. So she texts me the adress.She tells me to park on the road, and text when you're here. It took me 4 minutes to get to her adress. I park on the road, and text her, and I get, "I'm terribly sorry, an emergency just came up that I need to tend to."
Yikes. Too much of a headache with this chick, for someone that looks marginally attractive.
WOW. Showing up at your house is crazy, but so is revealing your own personal residence... unless you know the person very well. It seems everyone is forgetting the basics.
The Gabrielle resemblance is enough to turn me off.