URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...m/863829248789
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Off Lake Ave
Activities: Convo, digits, toys, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium height, middle-aged cute, pillowy tits, belly, non-distracting tats, freshly showered and squeaky clean
Recommendation: Yes
  • man76
  • 08-04-2021, 04:04 PM
Yes recommendations like this make me wonder, on average, just how low the bar is set regarding standards.
Don’t let her looks fool you. She is a great fuck.
Fool you? Her looks fucking scare me 🤮
Fool you? Her looks fucking scare me 🤮 Originally Posted by jonboy52
She's terrifying. Kind of looks like she's from another planet.
Her hideous appearance overshadows any fucking skills she may possess. I don't know how you guys can overlook that. But too each their own.
She appears to have gained weight since her old ads. Edit The Dr The weight looks better on her.
Shes also a certified bareback full service provider, just in case you were wondering.
No thanks but thanks for the review.
(Link Removed The Dr)

I am surprised nobody has written a review of her robbing someone.
I couldn't imagine putting my mouth anywhere on her. Double condom material.
Removed Link The Dr

I am surprised nobody has written a review of her robbing someone. Originally Posted by Jmkavo
Thanks. Found her looks a no-go, but it's a reminder of the large number of skels here.
  • oklib
  • 08-07-2021, 07:28 AM
A no show in a Batavia hotel once,2nd time{ I must be stupid) wanted a 3 some with her boy friend. Said C YA he stated to chase me wrong move MR. COLT showed up end of story.
....wrong move MR. COLT showed up end of story. Originally Posted by oklib
The "wrong move" wuz you goin somewhere that required this.

You boyz what pack heat are kidding yerselves. I'm not against it, in general, don't get me wrong. But I try to stay away from places where I would have to.....deploy it.

Often, that is just where the "real story" starts. You have NO idea how much you will regret it if LE gets involved when a piece comes out.....

The "wrong move" wuz you goin somewhere that required this.

You boyz what pack heat are kidding yerselves. I'm not against it, in general, don't get me wrong. But I try to stay away from places where I would have to.....deploy it.

Often, that is just where the "real story" starts. You have NO idea how much you will regret it if LE gets involved when a piece comes out.....

. Originally Posted by rooster

Better safe than sorry Roo Roo. You could be somewhere u thought didnt require it. Then the unexpected happens.
A no show in a Batavia hotel once,2nd time{ I must be stupid) wanted a 3 some with her boy friend. Said C YA he stated to chase me wrong move MR. COLT showed up end of story. Originally Posted by oklib
Would like a more in depth version of this.