ASPD not down just a big hoax ha ha!!

I guess they decided too keep the site up. FLMAO
tbone2u and Mr.Clever got banned anyway now that's TFF. BWHAHAHA!!!
you have waaaay too much time on your hands bro. keep it up and we'll make a you a moderator...lol

LAP
you have waaaay too much time on your hands bro. keep it up and we'll make a you a moderator...lol

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Oh no Lap please not that!!!!! You guy's put up with too much crap from whinee aholes like me.
Aspd still not down yet. I'm telling you guy's that fiery jade pulled a good one

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Now that is a scary thought
Now that is a scary thought Originally Posted by tbone2u
I'd ban you tbone2u quicker than Duece did. LMAO
Duece didn't ban me. I was banned by the lovable Angelimnot herself per her e-mail to me.
As someone stated in another thread here, the site will probably stay up 'til the hosting company realizes that they didn't get a check this month. I really don't think the announcement by Fieryjade that ASPD will go to Net limbo is a hoax, just a preemptive warning strike letting us know. They're a wee bit disorganized over there now, but just a matter of time before ground zero KABLAM!

Is the attitude really necessary? Members of different websites may LOUDLY disagree on policy or how it is/was applied, but why do some people sound HAPPY that ASPD is dying? I'm not defending anybody, as I was never involved in any drama and don't know the whole history, but what I DO know is that despite the problems, ASPD did help a lot of people. I made my reputation (which has never been compromised or questioned) there. Dozens of positive ASPD reviews have led to my meeting the most lovely gentlemen and staying in a profession that I love. I don't think that any venture going under these days is something to be applauded, whatever the reason.
As someone stated in another thread here, the site will probably stay up 'til the hosting company realizes that they didn't get a check this month. I really don't think the announcement by Fieryjade that ASPD will go to Net limbo is a hoax, just a preemptive warning strike letting us know. They're a wee bit disorganized over there now, but just a matter of time before ground zero KABLAM!

Is the attitude really necessary? Members of different websites may LOUDLY disagree on policy or how it is/was applied, but why do some people sound HAPPY that ASPD is dying? I'm not defending anybody, as I was never involved in any drama and don't know the whole history, but what I DO know is that despite the problems, ASPD did help a lot of people. I made my reputation (which has never been compromised or questioned) there. Dozens of positive ASPD reviews have led to my meeting the most lovely gentlemen and staying in a profession that I love. I don't think that any venture going under these days is something to be applauded, whatever the reason.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I agree Fancy. If I want to know what's going on at ASPD I'll log on there.
Now where can I get a BJ this morning?
Still not down.
Duece didn't ban me. I was banned by the lovable Angelimnot herself per her e-mail to me. Originally Posted by tbone2u
That sucks tbone2u you were a good member!
You contributed reviews and paid for bcd access when you didn't have too.
Then they bann you! That sucks!
Fancy, I understand where you coming from but the other side of the fence is some people gave a great deal to that site. Like their hard earned money and were treated really bad. You can't forget that. So yes I think people have a right to voice their displeasure. And the attitude is justified. Just my own thoughts.
fact is soon enough it will just be a memory.
Fancy, I understand where you coming from but the other side of the fence is some people gave a great deal to that site. Like their hard earned money and were treated really bad. You can't forget that. So yes I think people have a right to voice their displeasure. And the attitude is justified. Just my own thoughts. Originally Posted by simpleton
I think what simpleton means is that peolpe are welcomed to there opinion something that was lost on the current management at Aspd.
  • meryt
  • 01-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Still not down. Originally Posted by sharkman29
It stumbles backward...lurches forward...wobbles in place...teeters one way and totters the other...drunkenly staggers to the right...lumbers ahead...slows down...waddles to the left...toddles forward...stalls again...