Comments on Kirby Lane without recommendation

Kirby Lane
This is not a review, but a summary from which you can decide for yourself. I shall not give a recommendation.

I met her at her upscale west loop hotel room in 2009. I first saw her pix some years ago on a North Texas site. She has magnificent beauty, natural pear shaped breasts.

In this session I enjoyed her skills that are incomparable; and was put off by her grandiose sense of entitlement. She was more like a Princess Girl Friend while I was wanting a Provider Girl Friend.

We met. I showered quickly. She greeted me in a pale blue bra and panties and black thigh highs. Eye candy par excellance! She wanted to talk to get acquainted. So I talked about myself a bit, inching closer, without touching.

Finally she asked when was I going to take off her clothes. Things went well from there with some real GFE kissing, fondling, etc (remember, this is NOT a review).

However, my DATY was met with little response. You can ask Dylan, TONI, Olivia, or Janet among others, that I am talented, indeed gifted as a pleasure giver.

But not so with KL this day. (Maybe it was just a bad day for her. She later told me this had not been a good trip; very little action.) After about 10 minutes or so, she said "Your turn!", and got me turned around to begin a BBBJ.

My normal experience is to bring the lady to an O before I begin to receive her attentions. There is a flow of energy, a climax of energy, a recovery of energy with some gentle moments of caressing, followed by a resumption of activities.

Not so with KL this day.

The BBBJ was extraordinary, almost bringing on my own eruption before I was ready. I asked she slow down a bit, let me recover, then suit me up and climb into the saddle to ride the cowboy. She did all this with great sensitivity and skill, and I enjoyed one of the greatest encounters of my life!

She continued while I worked out the last of the joy. No hurry. Great empathy for my rythum and feelings. In due time she arose, I retreated and retrieved the suit still in place. She appreciated that diligence. Then she got a warm wet cloth and tenderly cleaned me up, put on a terry cloth robe and lay beside me.

Why would a provider put on a robe after only about 20 minutes BCD?
It became apparent (delaying tactic, using up my time) as the conversation resumed about various subjects, especially about her kids, their plans, and her new 'flower' enterprise (floral designs).

She showed me her website. And I felt a bit honored that she would invite me into her real life that way -- telling me a lot more about herself than I would ever tell a provider about myself.

She was sitting in her robe at the computer when I took her hand to ask for some more playtime, when her phone rang.
I hate it when a provider leaves her phone on during a session.
I feel entitled to have an uninterrupted session.

She took the call from her daughter and talked on and on with her daughter about her son's high school politics, blah blah blah while I am waiting . . .

After more than five minutes into her call with no end in sight, I arose and took a shower. As I was coming out of the bathroom, she told me she was in no hurry and that I did not have to go, and that she would give me another round. At this point, I do not think so. Who knows when her phone might ring again just as my bell is about to sound, and she would say, 'Excuse me, I'll be right back. . .'

Eye candy that she is, intelligent as she is, skilled as she is BCD, she is a great MILF and I enjoyed the time (the brief time) of BCD activities.
But I will not call her again.

You make up your own mind.

Some providers have complained that I post negative comments, and have refused to see me.

If a provider gives a good session I provide a good review.
If it is otherwise and I wish I had not gone in, I feel a bit of obligation to give my colleagues a 'heads up' so you can make your own informed decision.

HNY from the randyrogue
I was going to see her when she came into town the last time, but our schedules got messed up.

In light of your non-review, I will try to see her, but also try to get her to turn off the cell before the session starts.

Thanks for the info.
Gladly.
Very informative,
Thanks!
  • OS
  • 01-07-2010, 02:03 PM
That kind of information is more valuable than any review of her. The little things that can really make a session better. Thanks for the insight.

OS
  • bbkid
  • 01-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Good info, randy. Thanks.
very nice non-review, randy!

i was afraid it would be like that non-review someone posted a while back about having cheese n' wine with sofia. lol
Good intel and heads up!
  • xtrem
  • 01-07-2010, 06:42 PM
THANKS FOR THE 411.... Very Informative
I agree.

That kind of information is more valuable than any review of her. The little things that can really make a session better. Thanks for the insight.

OS Originally Posted by OS
I saw her when she came to town last summer. It was a pretty good time and as best as I can remember she was not a clock watcher.
Thank you for sharing.
I confess I may have caught her on a bad day.
She told me it had NOT been a very good trip (few calls -- I wonder why).
But I was disappointed, hence this thread.
No hard feelings, really.
I wish her well (although I will not call her) and hope some of you can have a good time if she returns to H-town.
As for me, I will call Toni or Dylan or Olivia or even Rayne.
Now there are three pieces of A** (albeit with tat's) and glorious DDs (Dylan's are MM, but wonderful) sthat you all might want to call sometime. I am no WK, but I am a fan.

LTGTR!

rr
As it turns out I will likely see Lily Stargazer on Monday!
Review to follow.

rr
I've seen her 3 times over the years. First in Dallas, a long time ago when she was using another name and a couple of times later in Houston. All 3 of my sessions were great. Not to dispute what rr has reported, but she's on my A-list.