I guess I have really accepted this site.

I made a posting or two, then did my normal daily surfing. Checking emails, a couple of fishing sites, a few car forums, check out eros, see what kind of new shit is going down on a couple of other hobby boards.

Now I want to see if there were any replies to my posts here. So I click on my old aspd bookmark and nothing happens, then it hit me, that I clicked on aspd and it is dead. Like aspd, it appears I will be checking in here several times during the night.

So it is official. eccie.net is now my new aspd.
I guess the dear brothers are all back in the house.
I understand where you coming from Dear_John, I too check as much as I used too ....
Welcome dear john;
Old habbits are hard to break;
I made a posting or two, then did my normal daily surfing. Checking emails, a couple of fishing sites, a few car forums, check out eros, see what kind of new shit is going down on a couple of other hobby boards.

Now I want to see if there were any replies to my posts here. So I click on my old aspd bookmark and nothing happens, then it hit me, that I clicked on aspd and it is dead. Like aspd, it appears I will be checking in here several times during the night.

So it is official. eccie.net is now my new aspd. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
some will say you are an asshole, I think you are an asset.

unless you turn into an asshole then you won't be an asset anymore.
You are not alone, I wonder how many of us have done the same. I'm guilty.. So far so good, I like it here as well.
edit
  • bbkid
  • 01-13-2010, 06:53 AM
I, too, have clicked aspd a few times from just sheer habit. Interesting to see that alot of the guys I know are here, so we'll see how it all plays out.
I, too, have clicked aspd a few times from just sheer habit. Interesting to see that alot of the guys I know are here, so we'll see how it all plays out. Originally Posted by bbkid

I am not sure but I think the P Houston had a bad wrap with a lot of providers. I hope that with reviews the ladies will advertise here and help build interest in this site.
Hey!

The Show must go on!!!!
I'm here to, and I like what I see.