you know you do it...yes you do....

I do it....I did it the other day.....

( I am bringing my thread over from the National Forum because I wish for everyone, ladies and gentlemen, to have fun with it. Yes, I would like to see more ladies participating here......)

So I find myself in Seattle the other day; tooling around in my rental, windows down ( can you believe it wasn't raining? ) cool song on the radio, happened to be Joe Cocker "have a little help from my friends".

Well, I am slapping the steering wheel, me and Joe are on stage singing our lungs out and I don't care who sees me!

So tell me; what are your favorite Bad Car Karaoke songs to sing along with?

It can be your favorite CD, or group; who hasn't belted out Bohemian Rhapsody and did the head nodding moves?

I am a 60's kind of a guy, love that era for music, but with the ROT Rally coming, I feel some Guns and Roses coming up on my Bad Car Karaoke Day.

So lets hear it,folks; what gets you slapping the wheel and singing your brains out?
i like 80's rock. belted out many songs like:

Paradise city by GNR
balls to the wall by accept
rock of ages by def leppard
i remember you by skid row
big balls by ac/dc
Oh gosh mine has to be Vanilla Ice! I totally go off on that song, lmao!
Anything from Reo Speedwagon and ABBA.....although, admittedly my own personal view, is that I sound better in the shower than belting it out in the car. I do get a few looks pulling up to work belting out ABBA
Taken care of business or All along the watchtower - I will NOT admit to which chick songs I sing along with
"I Would Walk 500 Miles" by the Proclaimers and "Mothers" by Danzig are the two I sing along with the most.
  • PeAcH
  • 06-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Anything from ABBA, Duran Duran, or Depeche Mode. Flock of Seagulls, etc. I admit it!
rock you like a hurricane!!i nearly lose my voice everytime that song comes on
ohh, a scorpion's fan - "The Zoo" always gets me singing along
"Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" by ABBA. Glad I'm not the only one.
Alice Cooper

No more Mr. Gneiss Guy
No more Mr. Clean
No more Mr. Gneiss Guy
He's sick, he's obscene....
Great songs, folks; also include the shower songs if you don't sing in the car! One of my dogs thinks I am fantastic singing in the shower; the other; not so much.....

Peach; great choice on Duran Duran. My favorite; " Rio "
Queen for sure!
any songs by Prince.

Oh and I saw Eccie42 in traffic the other day singing that Tick Tock song. I followed him, he even sang through the Mick Jagger reference. Too bad I cant drive and record video from my phone. You'll just have to take my word for it!!!
Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Fortunate Son"!!!
ZZ Top "Legs"

Led Zepplin "Stairway to Heaven"
Anything from Boston's first album.