A false statement / Lie and character assination of a MOD... Is there anything that cane be done?

Not really.

Hey ztonk, are you going to point/ban whispers for sharing private information with non-board members? I emailed him from an anonymous account, making up a fake board name, and got private info on Dante shared to me by whispers. Last time I checked that was a banable offense.

Check again. IF what you stated happened, WHICH IT DID NOT, you are describing something that happened off the site and as despicable as it would be, it would not be within the board's parameters to police.

It will be interesting to see how you treat the guy who you admit buys you drinks and whores. Any decent mod who had any sort of moral compass that was not protecting other members would see this as a clear violation and handle it appropriately. I think I'll link this thread to a few other mods who don't like you that much to be sure we get a fair assessment,

You should. Perhaps one of them will set you straight in a manner that you can believe.

As for whispers, the feast de resistance, that guy is such a fucking loser it's not with te time to even put him on ignore. This dude has no life and it's not worth it to care about the drama he creates to keep his sad life interesting. Originally Posted by Buddy G

LMAO! I was banging the GF and a waitress all damn evening and had a little excess energy from the experience! I have a great life!

So many jealous and envious people.

To address the suggestion that I would share personal information regarding dante or any other member........

The claims of Buddy G are flat out lies and a fabrication. A sad way of coming after someone he dislikes and very cheap attack of a staff member.

Any information shared as to which anonymous handle someone posts from on the bareback forum and the anonymous handle it is tied to here would not be "personal information". It would simply be building a correlation of different anonymous characters for reference.
Coming from the EXPERT LIAR and CHARACTER ASSINATOR
Coming from the EXPERT LIAR and CHARACTER ASSINATOR [/SIZE] Originally Posted by dante0322;1056598853[SIZE=10
Spelling is not a strong suit huh?
Spelling is not a strong suit huh? Originally Posted by Whispers
Boss I was just messing with him about being a TS but now that I see his attention turning to you and the coded message he sent you.... I don't know?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Ass+Assinator

Ass Assinator
A fag (homo)who wants to look at another guys ass and probably has thoughts of getting in that ass and destroying it
That fag over there is an ass assinator and he's checking you out.

Note to Self: If you meet Dante0322 and drop your wallet... kick it to your car before you pick it up.
Is there anything that cane be done? Originally Posted by Whispers
Spelling is not a strong suit huh? Originally Posted by Whispers
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cane?s=t
Boss I was just messing with him about being a TS but now that I see his attention turning to you and the coded message he sent you.... I don't know?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Ass+Assinator

Ass Assinator
A fag (homo)who wants to look at another guys ass and probably has thoughts of getting in that ass and destroying it
That fag over there is an ass assinator and he's checking you out.

Note to Self: If you meet Dante0322 and drop your wallet... kick it to your car before you pick it up. Originally Posted by Still Looking

You raise a very valid point sir. hmmm.... I would ask of you can cover my back but your alter ego concerns me.
You raise a very valid point sir. hmmm.... I would ask of you can cover my back but your alter ego concerns me. Originally Posted by Whispers

Good point boss...

SL gets stalked by Dante0322