FLESHLIGHT

All I can say is wowie-wow...if this thing could NCNS it would give the ladies serious competition.

Are they really good? Might be worth the investment, save a visit or two! LOL
All I can say is wowie-wow...if this thing could NCNS it would give the ladies serious competition.

Originally Posted by Hercules
You'll post a review?
Of course nothing can replace the real thing. But considering it doesn't talk, doesn't borrow money, needs no jewelry and best of all NO AUNT FLO it's pretty damn good.

Only real pain is cleaning it out after.
I would like to see a review, maybe in the Other Review section.
I heard that unlimited MSOG is offered along with BB.
I just had a Vegas tantra provider use one on me while blindfolded. Felt like the real thing....really.
Yeah, take it with you on ur next appmt....teach her the rhythm...blast off. Heard good things about these things.
My gawd...put this thing into warm water for about 15 minutes and you'll be asking it to marry you.

And the thought of my favorite gal using it on me on her next visit then to be followed up by the real thing (ya know for some analysis!) has got us both "stoked".
Okay . . . Did you name it?
My gawd...put this thing into warm water for about 15 minutes and you'll be asking it to marry you.

And the thought of my favorite gal using it on me on her next visit then to be followed up by the real thing (ya know for some analysis!) has got us both "stoked". Originally Posted by Hercules
You're falling in love man, be careful. Don't want to see you get hurt.
Okay . . . Did you name it? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yup!----------------------------'BABE'!
... Originally Posted by Hercules
Is there one brand of the fleshlight? If not, which one would you recommend?

Not for me, obviously. But is it a toy that is "cleanable" or is it made for a one person usage?

Glad you found such an amiable new friend!

Elisabeth
Elisabeth "FLESHLIGHT" is the namebrand of it although there are a few others out on the market. It is cleanable and they sell a cleaning solution. Since it's open on both ends I just flush it with warm water immediately after use.

Personally I wouldn't want a used one. But as they're $50 - $60 you could get one for your faves and use it on them then give it to them as a gift.....?
Sounds like a good idea. Sometimes, I'll get a little gift for a special client ... but it's always hard to know if they are able to either hide it well or have the type of situation at home that it's not a problem having something like that.

Or a book. Or pen. Or some little something that I think to give to someone.

Yes, I would think using it with a different guy would be somewhat gross.

Thanks for the advice!

Elisabeth
There is also the Tenga, which the wife and i have been looking at.