Problem With Early Show-Ups!!!!! Ashden Love

Ok I dont know if im the only provider going through this but this is rediculous....

EVERY DAY i book appts I so happen to get people and its not just one its more than one.... that decide to show up anywhere from 30 min to 2 hrs early.... THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!! Im not one of those providers that live at the hotel and stay there all day. Therefore chances are if you show up early im probably not going to be there that early!!!!

I can understand 5 to 10 min early that doesnt bother me but when you show up really really early it throws me off track. I appreciate your understanding and hope to hear from you soon!!!

----Yours Truely----

ASHDEN LOVE
You would think that would be common sense.
Common sense is not always so common.
I'm sure they were so excited and enchanted by you, that they just couldn't wait another minute ;-)

But at the same time, yes, it is annoying.
My first incall was an apartment in the Heights, if guys were hanging out and waiting around my door when I wasn't there, my neighbors would probably think (and it wouldn't exactly be wrong) he was a stalker.
Ashden, I agree that is wrong. What I would do is tell clients that they need to just text you when they arrive and that if they are early(not matter by how much time) they can just sit in their car and wait until you text them back and tell them you are ready. I do that with providers when I am just 5 minutes early and I expect to wait for the all clear text.
What do guys do that show way early? I agree with WC that you need some rules and tell them when you book. I agree with Jackie that it is common sense to know better than be that early for any type of appointment.
Just don't give your location until you are ready for them to be there....
I like to be in early. Only if I can find a way to get there.
I am normaly early to every appointment in and out of the hobbie. But, I can not stand to be late. I never go to the appointment place until I get the all clear from who ever I am seeing. I normaly give them a call or send a text about 15 minute til to let them know I am in the area and wait for the all clear before I move on. I would never dream of walking up to the place and just knocking on the door before the all clear is given. I do not want to run into anyone on the way out as I am going in.
Seriously? Two hours early?! Im new to town and frequently mis-judge how long it will take me to get somewhere due to traffic, but I've never been more than 20 minutes early. Like Ramman, I always err on the side of being early....probably due to my time in the military where if you werent 15 minutes early, you were late...lol! I always wait until about 10 minutes before my appointment and text that Im there...early, and to call me when they are ready.

Some guys just dont have common sense!
Just don't give your location until you are ready for them to be there.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
This is the key right here.
Make sure you have the location and are settled in first before letting them know where you will be. By not doing this your putting yourself in a potential situation that might not end well...... on another note wtf who the hell shows up 2hrs?
maybe he was trying to take advantage of his morning wood
.. maybe he was trying to take advantage of his morning wood .... Originally Posted by mojojo213
Just backing out of the driveway loses mine.
I agree with EA on this.. give em directions to get close to you.. like if there is a shopping strip center down the street (1/2 mile or less) then tell them to go there till you text / call them with the final landing instructions.
Be sure to tell them that if they get there 30 minutes early and call/text you then, that your response might be delayed since you want be all fresh and nice. Therefore they can wait a bit..

Now the flip side is this, say they get in the area early, they text/call saying they are early and are waiting for the final info... when the time comes and you tell them and they show up on time (+/- 2-3 minutes) then you should be fresh and nice... if they had to wait till the "all clear" then it needs to be the "all clear" for you are freshly showered etc.... not making sure the last guy has left the complex.
Many ladies don't give their exact room number or apartment room number until like 5 minutes before the date. You should let the fellas know that the exact location will be given out 5 minutes before the fate, if they come early 1-2 hours early, just tell them your not ready yet.
This is the key right here.
Make sure you have the location and are settled in first before letting them know where you will be. By not doing this your putting yourself in a potential situation that might not end well...... on another note wtf who the hell shows up 2hrs?
maybe he was trying to take advantage of his morning wood Originally Posted by mojojo213
My guess would be some potential stalker.
I answere a BP ad and the lady told me to head for 45 and the airport and she'd guide me in (no pun). I called as I got near IAH and she was confused about where I was. Turns out I should have asked which airport as she meant Hobby and I was thinking IAH.

In any event, I was 30 minutes late. She upsold, rushed me through, then the next contender called and I she asked me to leave.

Gave up on BP and joined ECCIE.