Why do we do it?

I was checking out the reviews. I saw a lot of didn't look like her pics and several bait and switch ones. But yet we still go through with it. I admit I have done it to in the past. Why do we do it? Seems like we are just making it worse for ourselves going through with it and promoting the girl even if you leave a bad review. I know lately if the pics aren't right, I'm gone.
I would say being horny is the main issue. Just my opinion.
You know what the best part about a hooker (Staff edit)
The second round is free!!
We’re just panning for Gold in a mined out area looking for that elusive nugget
We’re just panning for Gold in a mined out area looking for that elusive nugget Originally Posted by flows-with-water
I’ll say.
I have walked away from bait and switch 9/10 times. The rare occasion where it wasn't a matter of concealing a blob or bad looks just her identity and she looked good I went ahead.
Because horny. Blood flow redirected to the small head. And that's what post-nut clarity is for.
When an orgasm is less than 10 minutes away, it's hard to say no
  • Mplay
  • 09-12-2024, 01:19 PM
We’re just panning for Gold in a mined out area looking for that elusive nugget Originally Posted by flows-with-water
Definitely. I’ve ran into a few that were holy shit experiences. The rest average or ugh. I think we all search for that holy shit.