Guys & Gals Have you ever thought-

what it would be like, with a particular hobbyist, beyond just the hobby?

Have you met someone whom would be relationship material? That made you think about it more than you normally would? I'm not saying "would you do it?"(At the end of the day we all know it's a dumb move) I'm merely asking have you fantasized about it?

I personally haven't met someone that fit that but I'm sure it'll happen one day.
Yes, I have met 3 providers, whom I still visit at least every other month, who are good fits for me. To be truthful, every visit I have with them, every email we exchange, tugs at my heartstrings a bit.

Do they share my feelings? They sure act like it. But then, I go for the GFE providers, and that's what I am paying for.....right?

Look, go look at yourself in the mirror, and slap yourself around a bit. Client + provider relationships are possible, but they are rare....rarely work when they DO form....and are rife with the possibility for heart-rending misunderstandings on both ends.

That moment when you exchange the donation? That is psychologically very important. It reminds you of the "contract." Don't violate it. Learn to live in a state of cognitive dissonance. Because, no matter how wonderful she is, odds are very very very high that she is a fantasy.........and if you enjoy that fantasy, you don't want to screw that up.
Well, as luck would have it - I used to visit Thailand A LOT back in the 90's. Many of the girls in the industry there are doing it purely out of survival and find that they make a really good living at it. But basically, we are all human. Those girls grew up hoping to meet a nice guy, get married and drop a load of kids. Many of them are between 19 and 30 - still very young by US standards. And usually a hobby appointment is for a 24 hour period there so they get to know a guy a little bit more than most and they add a new dimension to the term "Girlfriend Experience" as they actually consider themselves your girlfriend for a day and hope you will keep them for your entire trip. Down deep they are hoping they turn out to be the Julia Roberts character from Pretty Woman, you will fall for them and whisk them away to a normal life that they still wish they had. So the answer is "yes". I have met a few that had a heart of gold and not only made me think about seeing them outside the hobby but could tell they wanted the same thing. But that is a different paradigm over there. Our girls in the hobby are strictly professional, often have other jobs, have boyfriends etc. and as friendly as they truly are - they are not looking for a prince to rescue them. I have met a couple American providers that I was actually friendly acquaintances with outside the hobby, but never considered pursuing a romantic ongoing relationship with any of them. Thailand? Yes. i most definitely experienced that. It's a hobby there and a business arrangement just like here - but there is always that knowledge that they hope to be the mother of your kids someday. LOL
there are a few gents that I would LOVE to have as "mantoys" on the side,....but then I think that it is not cool to mix business with pleasure...ya never know what drama that may bring!