Activities: Bbbj 69 cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde long hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Big tits average ass Tons of tattoos heavy smoker
Recommendation: Yes
https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...t/354129399804

If so, she pulled a NC/NS on me around the Erie Cemetery area once. Glad to see you had better luck.
OP, what explains your inability to post links? Others don't either.
Sent her a text she responded quickly.Went in side her house agreed on service and donatio.Started to get busy and their was a knock on the door.Angry black man comes in and says it's his house and we were both trespassing.I left as quickly as possible she kept the money and I never heard from her again.SET UP! BEWARE.
Erietim, you bash others, or should I say just one with multiple handles, about their reviews and incompetence, but yet, your review is just as bad. No link? ROS basically sucks. Come on man, you can't bash if you can't lead. How was the baby belly?
My review is right too the point. I am not going to go into specific moment by moment detail so you can jack off to it. I don't know how to do links
Erietim, you bash others, or should I say just one with multiple handles, about their reviews and incompetence, but yet, your review is just as bad. No link? ROS basically sucks. Come on man, you can't bash if you can't lead. How was the baby belly? Originally Posted by luckyman1
activities happened in your encounter erietim?
My review is right too the point. I am not going to go into specific moment by moment detail so you can jack off to it. I don't know how to do links Originally Posted by Erietim
comprehensive detail in ROS WOULD HELP I KNOW IM NOT PERFECT,BUT I DO GIVE GREAT DETAILS YUP YUP
I can't believe the moderator approved this review. I really hope you didn't get credit for this sad excuse for an encounter review.
I don't know how to do links Originally Posted by Erietim
You posted a link in this review you did: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2698159

Funny thing is some other handles say they don't know how either.
Its good to be humbled by your PEERS,erietim,a lesson learned about reviews good luck every1 needs help once in awhile
I saw her once. Never again. Not robbed, just a smelly woman with the worst breath.
Not that further evidence seems necessary, but I talked to her once and she was annoyingly cunty, so I didn't pursue. Looks like I made the right decision.
LPC ...your favorite girl M.K. says hi
Both of these women swollers YUP,YUP