OH2 down or??

Seeing if others are having issues accessing.
Seeing if others are having issues accessing. Originally Posted by SexySammy
Does it say it ip banned?
That antiquated system has prolly been hacked again. ck1942 does not care about site security nor members security. This has happened several times now!
Oh beautiful I left OH2 about a month ago
It’s an issue that it’s the only place we got to look up providers. I say only place, but Yeah, there are others but you can’t see their reviews. At least OH shows enough information to give it a try. However, i can no longer afford them. I think it’s played a huge part of why these ladies prices are through the roof. I’m now seeing pussy for $300 hhr. WTH?

Those ladies are protected there. Old Sunami kissing CK’s ass as well as other ladies.

It’s a freaking drag. One provider I saw in SA said that someone impersonated CK. If that is true it’s just another issue that place has.
I am getting a message that my IP address has been banned.
It’s an issue that it’s the only place we got to look up providers. Insaybknly place. Yeah, there are others but you can’t see reviews bcd or not, there’s enough information to give it a try. However, i can no longer afford them. I think it’s played a huge part of why these ladies prices are through the roof. I’m now seeing pussy for $300 hhr. WTH?

Those ladies are protected there. Old Sunami kissing CK’s ass as well as other ladies.

It’s a freaking drag. One provider I saw in SA said that someone impersonated CK. If that is true it’s just another issue that place has. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
lolling

I hear they had a "guide" blow a gasket a month ago and quit!
They come back! They always come back!

Weve been taking names and watching on whose been naughty or nice!

bahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha
Nice avatar! Boom!!
PSA---

If youre still a member on oh2 watch what you post! Thin skinned ck1942 has snitches ! He does believe in retaliation!
Different handle there. I’m pretty much out of there anyway. Same old same old ladies, same old visitors, rates too high. Planning on spending more time on the course playing better courses. Oh well. Maybe, something new will develop down the road.
Tells me my IP address was banned by the Administrator. Was having issues last week then they went away the next day.
I think IP Banned messages are typically if you're using a VPN(some vpn endpoints get identified and put on a list), you can try connecting to a different end point/access point. I'm having same issues so might be site related.
No VPN for me and I’ve been getting the IP Banned message as well. Started earlier today. Still doesn’t work for me as of Monday night.
Oh2 has gotten to be a site where providers are protected, hobbyist information is getting out, prices have gotten totally ridiculous and the quality of providers and services are very poor. You pay 300 + for 100 or less service.

If there are a few providers that have good service at a reasonable price they are jumped on to increase prices by other providers and mods.

Oh2 is a total waste now