Chica’s - Recon

I first visited this place over 20-years ago and not much has changed. Think it was called Crazy Lady at that time. I’ve been back a few times over the years, hoping things have gotten better, but have been disappointed each time to include this visit.

Went Saturday early afternoon. Parking is atrocious. Just a few places on the property and nearby very difficult. Cover was $11. Went in and took a seat next to the stage and near the men’s room. Waited. No table service - so I got up to get a beer at the bar and had difficulty getting the bartender’s attention as every seat was occupied by a dancer. Got the beer; sat down and was immediately approached by a young Hispanic spinner-type. She asked for a dance in the VIP area just behind us and stated it was $25 per dance. I politely declined. Next approached by another attractive young Cuban blond. She quoted the same and my curiosity got the best of me, so we went back to VIP.

I did not like the VIP as it was crowded and had windows for the dancers to peer at the goings-on in the main floor. Did not seem to have very good privacy, IMO.

Overall, I think there are better options in Austin.
Not an encounter - moved