EXCUSE ME !!!!

• Jaci
  • 04-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Someone please tell me what gives a provider the right to tell a client who they can and cant see!!
Did I miss something ???

Jaci
Dont make sense to me Jaci. It is my money I will spend it where I want.
  • Jaci
  • 04-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Thank You!!!
It happens more often than you even can fathom.

The men aren't here looking for wives or girlfriends and if you start acting like one..in the worst way....they will more than likely run for the hills.

Keep running them off.. I'll gladly treat them the way they should be treated.
"Someone please tell me what gives a provider the right to tell a client who they can and cant see!!
Did I miss something ???
"

I'll take shot at a reply.
mmmmmm jealousy?? wants all the cash? she doesnt like you? heard rumors of this and that etc. Chances are the provider is a woman so you have a much better chance of guessing the reason than us men do.

If an ATF tells me dont see that girl or I am not going to see you anymore, I have a decsion to make. I can A) go with the ATF becasue she must be sdoning something right to be my ATF, or B) get a new ATF.

93% time the guy will say A. Unless you are doing somthing that A is not then maybe B will be an option.
If I ever had one try to tell me where I can spend my money, she would be off the list. Her lose.
mmmm I always ignored that talk. And went for the I'm in the doghouse sex.
i find it highly arousing to share. I think several ladies know that when they come to Okla... im all about letting my regulars know and "pimping" my regulars.. lol !! I think Jaci and Amber can validate that one! As can several others. And the guys know they can use me as a reference because i wont go getting jealous or insecure of losing them. I think that is the biggest reason why men hobby.. is that they can be like a kid in the candystore.. without a parental figure telling them what they can and cant have.

If a girl is KNOWN, per review or self admitting, to do BB then id consider not seeing them again... but this is a hobby... its their dollar and they choose who they want to boink.
i find it highly arousing to share. I think several ladies know that when they come to Okla... im all about letting my regulars know and "pimping" my regulars.. lol !! I think Jaci and Amber can validate that one! As can several others. And the guys know they can use me as a reference because i wont go getting jealous or insecure of losing them. I think that is the biggest reason why men hobby.. is that they can be like a kid in the candystore.. without a parental figure telling them what they can and cant have. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

If a girl is KNOWN, per review or self admitting, to do BB then id consider not seeing them again... but this is a hobby... its their dollar and they choose who they want to boink. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Lucious Lacy that is absolutely correct.
It happens more often than you even can fathom.

The men aren't here looking for wives or girlfriends and if you start acting like one..in the worst way....they will more than likely run for the hills.

Keep running them off.. I'll gladly treat them the way they should be treated. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

And you do Reese!!
Telling me who I can't see is definitely crossing the line. Referring me to another provider because you think she is someone I would really enjoy, perfect!!
If a provider can get away with it, can a client???

Ok, from now on that pussy is on lock down. That b the goats pussy and only the goats pussy. I'm una b checkin reviews and I better not see where somebody else is tappin that ass. Hahahahah
I think it would be far hotter if instead of saying no, she said can I come with you.
[quote=markpillsbury;2382342]I think it would be far hotter if instead of saying no, she said can I come with you.[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......That sounds hot Mark.
  • Jaci
  • 04-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Maybe its because Im 40ish and look better whatcha think???
lol

OLD HAGS MEMBER.....lmbo
Kisses,Jaci