Date: 10-21-2022
Name: Evelina Langston
Phone: will be given after screening
Email Address: EvelinaBooking@proton.me
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/ElinLangston alwaysevelina.com
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: NOLA and Laguna Beach, CA
Activities: breakfast x 4, lunch x 4 and dinner x 3; lots of LFK, DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, MPCFS, K9, mish, toys, CG, RCG
Hair Length and Color: long black to shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Evelina is an exquisite upscale provider. She just radiates class and elegance. She is gorgeous and graceful, has a beautiful face with toned down make-up and a bright smile. She has a perfectly slim, sexy and shapely body, is about 5’5” with perky B-cups and long black hair to her mid back. She is a highly educated woman, very intelligent, has an upbeat personality and is just absolutely wonderful to spend your time with.
Recommendation: Oh, my God, yes, Y E S!!!
I had made a comment that pointed to another review board where you could find pictures in the ROS and the donation. I could not include those in the Eccie review because of the strict Eccie rules. Other than that the review is identical.
The moderator Dr.epg deleted my post with the links. Apparently he will not allow you to see them.

Sir
You have been warned many times about promoting providers and the post in question is no different. The post was not deleted it was removed from members view due to that rule violation, you are well aware why this was done. It’s about time you quit playing the “I’m being picked on” attitude and follow the rules like most every other member on ECCIE. If you find you cannot follow these rules please feel free to let me or any other moderator know and we can assist with your departure.

The Dr
  • rfl
  • 11-19-2022, 05:43 PM
Why are certain mods now being so rude and telling us to leave the site? I’ve never seen this until recently. I’ve been on this site a long time and this is just now happening. Mods treating us like we are beneath them and we should just take a hike. I understand enforcing rules but to treat the members with disdain is uncalled for.