Dear Trumpers, what exactly is your MAGA Leader’s platform?

• Tiny
  • 05-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Created In Space has posted that he’s Taiwanese. He may be sensitive to people painting all East Asians with the same broad brush. I would be if I were in his shoes. While he may be the brightest new poster here, I’d bet a pretty penny that he’s not Lusty Lad.

Certainly Trump’s comment was unfortunate and uninformed though. It made me flinch, coming from an area with a large Mexican-American population.
What I don't like is the racist shit included when it is inferred that they are just rapists and murderers when I know they just want a better life in this great country of opportunity for any and all who are willing and have the ambition to work for it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Laken Rileys parents disagree with you.

If they are willing to work for it, there is a legal process to do that.

What these people want is the benefits of cash, housing, and other benefits that are their "human right"... and you and I need to pay for them. You believe in a world that doesn't even exist.
Wendy Dicks & crew gonna find out the hard-way...

I live in the Lawrenceville section of Pittsburgh, not sure who that guy is talking about in West Virginia. I do make occasional visits to WVU medical and find West Virginians to be bright individuals who are warm and welcoming. Lots of cute girls too, but that’s true of any college town.
He may be sensitive to people painting all East Asians with the same broad brush. I would be if I were in his shoes. Originally Posted by Tiny
Not at all. I love stereotypes. The point was simply that race and nationality are different things. The OPs conflation of the two suggests they’re mutually exclusive. This is untrue. You don’t need to be Hispanic to live south of the US or caucasian to be an American. I don’t know if Trump hates Hispanics or not, although I tend to doubt it.
Getting the thread on topic.....

Still not one post of trumpfs platform.
First 100 days in office?
Policy issues?
  • Tiny
  • 05-04-2024, 09:58 PM
I live in the Lawrenceville section of Pittsburgh, not sure who that guy is talking about in West Virginia. I do make occasional visits to WVU medical and find West Virginians to be bright individuals who are warm and welcoming. Lots of cute girls too, but that’s true of any college town. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
Not at all. I love stereotypes. The point was simply that race and nationality are different things. The OPs conflation of the two suggests they’re mutually exclusive. This is untrue. You don’t need to be Hispanic to live south of the US or caucasian to be an American. I don’t know if Trump hates Hispanics or not, although I tend to doubt it. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
McCain's referring to LustyLad, who's one of the two smartest posters in the political forum. So he gave you a backhanded compliment. McCain and LustyLad both have degrees from Ivy League universities and frequently butt heads. I guess it's something like a Harvard/Yale thing.

You and LustyLad are both from Pittsburgh and both have similar political views. And you appeared on the board about the same time that LL disappeared. So McCain thinks you and he are the same.

I think that's ridiculous. LustyLad would never challenge me on Biblical scripture like you did. Never in a million years. Because he knows I'd kick his ass, just like I know he'd kick mine if I challenged him on anything having to do with economics.

Apologies to you and McCain, I think I may have confused your ancestry with that of another poster. In any event, I agree, there's a huge difference between slamming Mexicans and, say, slamming Hispanics. The former, slamming Mexicans, is something the Spanish, Argentinians, and Cuban Americans do, and nobody's going to call them racist because of that.

Who knows what Trump thinks. He has criticized immigration from "shithole countries" like Haiti and lamented more don't come from nice countries like Denmark. While he's anti-immigrant, I too seriously doubt he hates Hispanics. He has a lot more Latino support than Democrats would like to admit. A plurality in my county is Hispanic, and it went for Trump over Biden by 57 percentage points in 2020.
  • Tiny
  • 05-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Getting the thread on topic.....

Still not one post of trumpfs platform.
First 100 days in office?
Policy issues? Originally Posted by winn dixie
OK, I shall too (get on topic). I don't think this is a bad summary of his platform, although you can tell it's written by someone with an anti-Republican bias:

https://www.usatoday.com/elections/v...e/donald-trump

I don't have a problem with him on policies, except for trade and excessive spending. Also I'm more liberal than he officially is on social issues like abortion and acceptance of LGBT's. In his heart though I think he's fine killing babies into the third trimester, while I'd favor ending abortion on demand after about 12 to 15 weeks. And I don't believe he cares what bathroom people use.

I overall prefer his positions to Biden's, especially on the "pocketbook" issues that matter most to me. The problem is he tried to steal an election. And he's a narcissist and doesn't have a lot of integrity. You can say that about most politicians, but Trump's worse than most.
Trumpf has no policies or platform. Zero answers!

Trumpfs manifest is to deny deflect blame divide antagonize and promote himself. Plus going after those who oppose him.

What a great guy. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yupper. Never can make a lucid, well thought, intelligent argument. This has made it extremely difficult for his current legal teams in court. Not saying they won't pull of a not guilty.

And of course...Mexico will once again pay for "all of it" by supporting the first dictator of the US and then mexico. Comrade putin will put Comrade orange clown and Moscow marge large and in charge
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Where is that old gal who was donny biggest pompom shaker on this site who would not admit that there was no plan for Mexico to pay for the wall. I just caught a video where old donny admitted such.

“Mexican” isn’t a race. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
Trump's platform is simple: Mexicans only come here to commit heinous crimes. Biden allows it, but I will not, and I will protect you from those terrorists... and yeah, that is pretty much all you need with MAGA simpletons. Trump knows his cult. Why get complicated with a detailed platform when racist stereotypes work even better?

I will say that I do believe the illegal migrant problem is completely out of control. I would respect the message a lot more if it was just simply stated that we only have so much water to drink (both literally and figuratively) so we can't share our water with everyone who comes here. What I don't like is the racist shit included when it is inferred that they are just rapists and murderers when I know they just want a better life in this great country of opportunity for any and all who are willing and have the ambition to work for it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
^^^ Yeah, old WV lusty dude. That is what you should be focused on in my post and leave out the 2nd paragraph. Why not just focus on not giving yourself away with your new handle while your old one is banned? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Let him have that one, Lucas. donny supporters crave any pyrric (sp) victory they can get. No matter how of point and miniscule it is.
You and LustyLad are both from Pittsburgh and both have similar political views. And you appeared on the board about the same time that LL disappeared. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yeah, Tiny. I am sure that if you just want to randomly post about politics and you type in google "good online political discussions" that ECCIE political forum pops up on the 1st page. What a coincidence... thanks for your unsolicited opinion but I'll take it for what it is worth as you should do with mine.

Let him have that one, Lucas. donny supporters crave any pyrric (sp) victory they can get. No matter how of point and miniscule it is. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Nope. I can't do that my friend. I never said Mexicans are a race. I was crystal clear in that entire post about Trump's platform. It's not my fault that a MAGA dude does not understand that you don't have to be one race but just a country to have a racist stereotype attached to you when your Lord and Savior goes to Eagle Pass to speak out against illegal immigration. I'm pretty sure he did not go there for all Latinos and Hispanics. Any fool knows why he went to that place and which segment of that race he was referring to. Sorry for just stating the obvious occupants of that country illegally migrating if it was confusing to only one.

Anyway, that's my opinion of the gist of Trump's platform. To sum it up: Mexicans crossing = bad, Biden letting them cross = bad, Trump your Lord and Savior who will stop it all = good

Technically, I guess I could have added Guatemalans and Haitians as well; but what is the point? Trump's racist bullshit is primarily directed at Mexicans because they are coming here directly from Mexico and the majority of them are indeed Mexicans.
Yeah, Tiny. I am sure that if you just want to randomly post about politics and you type in google "good online political discussions" that ECCIE political forum pops up on the 1st page. What a coincidence... thanks for your unsolicited opinion but I'll take it for what it is worth as you should do with mine. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Actually, that happens when you stumble across the the political discussion on a website you’ve googled up while looking for reviews of girls whom you’re considering paying to grease your weasel. That’s the primary purpose of the site, is it not? I’m skeptical that it would come up at all in the query “good online political discussions”.

Nope. I can't do that my friend. I never said Mexicans are a race. I was crystal clear in that entire post about Trump's platform. It's not my fault that a MAGA dude does not understand that you don't have to be one race but just a country to have a racist stereotype attached to you when your Lord and Savior goes to Eagle Pass to speak out against illegal immigration. I'm pretty sure he did not go there for all Latinos and Hispanics. Any fool knows why he went to that place and which segment of that race he was referring to. Sorry for just stating the obvious occupants of that country illegally migrating if it was confusing to only one.
I stated support for Trump somewhere? I will vote for him, if I vote. The other guy is senile, and leftist social policy is immoral and destructive to the fabric of a healthy society, imo.

Which “segment of that race” was he referring to? Those who enter the country illegally?

Anyway, that's my opinion of the gist of Trump's platform. To sum it up: Mexicans crossing = bad, Biden letting them cross = bad, Trump your Lord and Savior who will stop it all = good
If past is prologue, this is an accurate assessment. Will it be enough to get him re-elected? Probably not on it’s own, but if Reagan’s adage of ‘are you better off than you were four years ago’ is a factor, Trump is a shoo-in.

Technically, I guess I could have added Guatemalans and Haitians as well; but what is the point? Trump's racist bullshit is primarily directed at Mexicans because they are coming here directly from Mexico and the majority of them are indeed Mexicans.
Mexicans are not the majority of illegal border crossers. Those brown people all look the same though, nearly indistinguishable to the common racist, so it’s an understandable mistake.

I’m not sure why there’s such confusion on Trump’s policy positions. The link is right there on the first page of this thread, go read them.
Well, - perhaps the topic should have been- what policies is Trumpy gonna say and try to do, vs. Stating outcomes.

He might as well say- "I'mma make every weekend sunny".

His followers would equally believe that also. Yet not having a plan to achieve it, or arbitrary statements of superior thinking and bigly words like- other countries don't fear us- is just total horseshit. Our military is what other countries fear. Trump has no single plans on what to do, and would hire in another turd factor 10, cabinet and support staff. People like the weasel Stephen Miller and the alternative facts lady to cover up what they really are doing.

No plan,
No ideas,
No methods

Losers who want to take away personal rights and freedoms -especially for women.
Which personal rights and freedoms does Trump want to take away?
Which personal rights and freedoms does Trump want to take away? Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
... Great question.

... Lemme answer it...

Trump will take-away yer gas stove... You'll need to per-
oh wait... that's NOT what Trump will do.

... Trump will force you to perchase electric vehic---
Hmmm... No, Trump won't be doing that.

... Hmmmm.... Your guns and right to free spee---
... No, that's not Trump either...

... Reckon I'm havin' a rather difficult time here,
with understandin' just WHAT rights and freedoms
will be gone if Trump is elected.

... Trump's platform IS Freedom for the American people!

#### Salty
More tax cuts for the wealthy again and fuck everyone else again. Good thing all the maga cult members on here are wealthy. Why tf else would they vote for him unless they are racist cluess as fuck mofos