Discreet texting

You wouldn’t need a SIM card if you did everything on WiFi.
What is your purpose for the burner phone? Is it an attempt to remain completely anonymous? If that's your goal, I guess you would never load anything like Lyft or Uber apps onto it that link to your real self, right? I send Lyfts for sugar babies, and use my real phone with my real Lyft account, then switch back to the hobby phone to text her. Do you even work hobby email (and log on to Eccie) on that burner phone, or only use it for texting/calling?

I've been using a burner phone mainly so I could lose that phone painlessly if I must. For instance, I might throw the phone one way and run the other way if a provider set me up. Secondly, I use it to logon to Eccie and send hobby-related emails, and texts. My hobby email account and that Cricket phone number wouldn't be obviously identifying to a provider/pimp, but I'm under no illusions that LE couldn't find out who I am in three minutes.

So how "clean" is your burner phone? Any eventually identifiable apps on it, like Lyft?
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/o...afficking.html

they will use your texts against you!!! ... wise up ppl!!! if yu read the whole article, it clearly states they are on these discussion boards........... "Many repeat buyers hang out on hobby boards — the equivalent of Yelp for commercial sex — where men discuss and rate “providers.” Lieutenant Sharpe said that his team members also hang out in these forums; one strategy is to post many “reviews” of a decoy number to drive it to the top of the list."......
just sayin Originally Posted by Randilyn
"one strategy is to post many “reviews” of a decoy number to drive it to the top of the list."..
LEO IS NOT THE ONLY PERSON USING FAKE REVIEWS TO DRIVE UP THE RATINGS FOR A LADY. SOMETIMES IT IS THE LADY HERSELF, AT OTHER TIMES IT IS HER PIMP.

JUST BE CAREFUL.
All the new smart phones are now dual sim. So in theory, one sim card for real world, another sim card for play. Of course I have not tried this on my iphone 11. But I would love to hear any real world experiences with dual sim.
All the new smart phones are now dual sim. So in theory, one sim card for real world, another sim card for play. Of course I have not tried this on my iphone 11. But I would love to hear any real world experiences with dual sim. Originally Posted by fred_flinstone
I agree. This solution would be workable if we could learn a bit more.
N>S>A is watchin,,,,,,,,