Finding providers on twitter

Hobbyists,do you use twitter to find new providers or follow agencies? Providers, what is your thought on twitter as a place to find and be found?

Personally I find it more useful than I would have expected...
I agree!
It's a wonderful resource. I've connected with fellow companions on there who I count as true friends. And quite a few awesome suitors have found me on there. It's been great for announcing tours or promoting virtual content.
Twitter is very good playform
I use twitter and i love it. Nice providers on there
Until COVID I had been out of the traditional hobby for several years stuck to strip clubs for the occasional fix of affection and intimacy. After a a few weeks of COVID lock down I started getting texts from dancers to join their OF and social media. I was able to score some stripper delivery with extras via that. I even got some ladies that I had only found on OF did meet prior at the clubs. That also lead me to finding providers on OF and then linked IG and Twitter accounts. Seems like there is huge selection available and advertising on social media (IG/Twitter). The biggest issue has been finding ladies in NY that I want to see and are in budget. Another interesting thing is that I've found a few on social media that aren't advertising anywhere else. So definitely worth keeping on eye on even if I haven't found anything yet.
How do I go about finding them on Twitter? I recently moved to NYC and its a shame to see the NYC group isnt as active as the previous one.
If you're looking to find providers on Twitter, I'd recommend searching for a provider's name that you know who is active and checking out their feed as well as who they follow and who follows them
There are alot of providers on Twitter..I prefer to use twitter & Im thinking about it just not really sure yet.

Great Post!
Found a great provider that travels on twitter and she sent me her web site and we hooked up over the summer while I was on a long weekend vacation........she was a blast in bed. I travel a lot and I am always looking at twitter for providers and there are more then you think.
twitter has been great!
I’ve been using twitter for years to allow my fans to keep up with my travels, daily activities and some shared humor sometimes. I also use it to keep up with fellow ladies. My username on there is same as here ‘kikiloverkink’ i follow girls from all over the usa, it’s definitely a great resource.
Social media is always fun!