The Lodge reopens thursday

Will it be a ghost town?
I haven’t seen anything from The Lodge confirming this. Where are you seeing it?

After the last reopen they were a ghost town for the entire period between shutdowns. I imagine this will be more of the same. Although the expiration of the $600 per week in extra unemployment should help get more girls in the club.
They texted dancers this AM saying they are opening Thursday.
Someone said the lodge had mentioned they were opening. But as of two days ago a comment from the lodge on their latest post no I do yet if there were opening yet.
A dancer there told me they were open tomorrow. Seems strange no social media. I wonder if they might be trying to fly under the radar.
I wouldn't mind if The Lodge was a casualty of times...hope it's a ghost town and they close for good
I wish I was the lawyer who dreamed up the new license application that got them reclassified as a restaurant with entertainment - I think TMC led the way, followed by Buck's. Probably more to follow.

S/He is probably buying a new beemer on the fees.
  • mb60
  • 07-22-2020, 08:40 PM
Baby Dolls Dallas said on facebook they would be open this week as well with a kitchen. Maybe they have some remodeling while they have been shutdown.
The Lodge’s Instagram page confirms they are opening this Thursday 22nd. I’d rather try BDD, Chicas Locas or the Men’s Club, for some OTC club action. Rent time is near for most dancers.
The Lodge’s Instagram page confirms they are opening this Thursday 22nd. I’d rather try BDD, Chicas Locas or the Men’s Club, for some OTC club action. Rent time is near for most dancers. Originally Posted by Gentleman2hobby
What’s their Instagram handle? Cause the one I’m following has said nothing on reopening.
Baby Dolls Dallas said on facebook they would be open this week as well with a kitchen. Maybe they have some remodeling while they have been shutdown. Originally Posted by mb60
BDD has a lot of liquor from that storage room locked up in rolling carts stored in the booths behind the stairs. I wonder if they are/have converted that storage room to a kitchen.

I’ve always thought they could do well with a simple “sandwich shop” service or some type of appetizers.
I went there on Monday, they made a small kitchen and will be open, not to much in the mandate for an actual kitchen with products to sell.

Also, Spearmint Rhino is opening today too
What’s their Instagram handle? Cause the one I’m following has said nothing on reopening. Originally Posted by Jvc072006
@thelodgedallas
I wish I was the lawyer who dreamed up the new license application that got them reclassified as a restaurant with entertainment - I think TMC led the way, followed by Buck's. Probably more to follow.

S/He is probably buying a new beemer on the fees. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Of course, if he is wrong his clients will pay big fines!
One of the lodge girls just texted me. She said they closed Sunday. Looks like they don’t want to risk a legal battle.