Email Address: none
URL / Website: http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...e/041213057077
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: my outcall location
Hair Length and Color: blonde just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jenna is a cute girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Her photos in her ad are a bit touched up, however she still looks very much like her pics. I'm not great at the height and weight thing, but I'd say she's 5'5" with proportional weight. Her body shows a little bit of baby damage, but nothing unattractive. She's got a nice set of b cups that are pierced. Down below was just a tiny bit of peach fuzz trimming around her pussy. She does have a few tats that can be distracting to some guys, but I'm in to the ink thing so no problems for me.
Recommendation: Yes
Physical Description: Jenna is a cute girl with blonde hair and green eyes.

bad complexion without makeup which she will not wear all the time

Her photos in her ad are a bit touched up, however she still looks very much like her pics

her gut is getting very big and its nothing like the pics anymore , the bottom half is getting huge

. I'm not great at the height and weight thing, but I'd say she's 5'5" with proportional weight.

again bottom heavy starting with the gut

Her body shows a little bit of baby damage, but nothing unattractive.

again , disagree just trying to save some guys that think they will get whats in the pics

She's got a nice set of b cups that are pierced. Down below was just a tiny bit of peach fuzz

she was not fresh showered think she probably came after one or two appointments I aborted the pussy

very disappointing , and I did used to see her years ago when the dudes name was on her chest instead of the current mess

had not seen her in years but tried her within the lst three weeks and major let down
Skip the games is pretty scary.

JB, would love to see your write up on this gem

http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...s/728445078026
that's a MAN BABY!!!

Her photos in her ad are a bit touched up, however she still looks very much like her pics

her gut is getting very big and its nothing like the pics anymore , the bottom half is getting huge

. I'm not great at the height and weight thing, but I'd say she's 5'5" with proportional weight.

again , disagree just trying to save some guys that think they will get whats in the pics

She's got a nice set of b cups that are pierced. Down below was just a tiny bit of peach fuzz

she was not fresh showered think she probably came after one or two appointments I aborted the pussy

very disappointing , and I did used to see her years ago when the dudes name was on her chest instead of the current mess

had not seen her in years but tried her within the lst three weeks and major let down Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Guess I was trying to word things in a respectful way that did not hurt anyone’s feelings. Perhaps I should’ve been more blunt if that is what’s needed.
Just tell it the way you feel is right.
Bad service Bad review
If you were happy fuck the trolls
I’ve seen this person advertise for years. Wasn’t she paired up with someone super hot years ago? I was almost tempted to do a duo with them (again, yeeeears ago) but even then this person was not all that.

Glad you had fun. Every honest review is a good one.

had not seen her in years but tried her within the lst three weeks and major let down Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Guess I was trying to word things in a respectful way that did not hurt anyone’s feelings. Perhaps I should’ve been more blunt if that is what’s needed. Originally Posted by Garrus
Yup. We could ALL take a lesson from JB. He gets around a lot more than most of us. And he pretty much calls everything dead on. He ain't impressed by any of us, including me...and that's good. We all need the reality check. BTW....the "freshly showered" thing is big with him...and in the past I have regretted not paying attention when he said it. You've been warned.

Yup. We could ALL take a lesson from JB. He gets around a lot more than most of us. And he pretty much calls everything dead on. He ain't impressed by any of us, including me...and that's good. We all need the reality check. BTW....the "freshly showered" thing is big with him...and in the past I have regretted not paying attention when he said it. You've been warned.

. Originally Posted by rooster
your not wrong about jb telling it like he sees it but that being said he hasnt posted a revie... er encounter in 3 yrs. obviously he is very knowledgeable of jenna yet by not reviewing this poster was not afforded jb knowledge and wisdom and went in blind. now im kinda reaching point where the reviewing is becoming a pain as all u get is bullshit reactions thrown at u but this still is supposed to be an information exchange. ijs
To put this to rest on my end, perhaps I should have been more plain, but I was trying to remain respectful as I previously stated. Jenna was fresh upon arriving. Perhaps I was her first stop. Idk. I don’t discredit anyone else’s assessment of her. I was just stating mine. I’ll try to do better to be more brutally accurate next time. That’s it on my end.
your not wrong about jb telling it like he sees it but that being said he hasnt posted a revie... er encounter in 3 yrs. obviously he is very knowledgeable of jenna yet by not reviewing this poster was not afforded jb knowledge and wisdom and went in blind. now im kinda reaching point where the reviewing is becoming a pain as all u get is bullshit reactions thrown at u but this still is supposed to be an information exchange. ijs Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

I don't think JB meant any disrespect on this particular review, more like talking about all of the reviews in general, IMHO
To put this to rest on my end, perhaps I should have been more plain, but I was trying to remain respectful as I previously stated. Jenna was fresh upon arriving. Perhaps I was her first stop. Idk. I don’t discredit anyone else’s assessment of her. I was just stating mine. I’ll try to do better to be more brutally accurate next time. That’s it on my end. Originally Posted by Garrus

Why do you care what they think
They apparently dont care what you think
Im all about how honest JB post was. I saw a girl thats on here alot.. and didnt post a review, felt like I should have but it wouldve been "mean." Fucken gross, now im feeling like I should have. Hard to look at YES reviews since then, clearly alot of us have different tastes.
Im all about how honest JB post was. I saw a girl thats on here alot.. and didnt post a review, felt like I should have but it wouldve been "mean." Fucken gross, now im feeling like I should have. Hard to look at YES reviews since then, clearly alot of us have different tastes. Originally Posted by Airmag315
Go ahead and post it
You just wont get credit, but you dont now anyway!!!
I don't think JB meant any disrespect on this particular review, more like talking about all of the reviews in general, IMHO Originally Posted by Alex203
you are correct sir