Costumes!!!

I went costume shopping yesterday, and found some cute stuff. I got this hot inmate outfit and a sexy police officer outfit. I do some modeling/RP stuff and was wondering if anyone had any type of costumes suggestions for me that they would like to see me in or think would be great for modeling/roleplay scenarios.... I'm going back for more costumes at another store and later this week when they restock inventory. The nurse costumes were out in my size but I'll for sure be getting that as well. Just thought I would ask before I go again though
Eve costume, as in Adam and Eve before she was deceived by the snake.
Lol, so no costume at all ?!?
��
Lol, so no costume at all ?!? Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
I just got a hot cowgirl outfit, a bad ass wonder woman costume, a sexy nurse outfit, and of course the naughty maid uniform and plenty of other new lace up, sheer, and strappy pieces to add to my collection
Those all sound so hot!!! I always love the sexy student or librarian outfits !! glasses and a bun or hair down with some strategically placed books
Those all sound so hot!!! I always love the sexy student or librarian outfits !! glasses and a bun or hair down with some strategically placed books Originally Posted by nastashastacks
Hell yeah girl !!! I also bought a cute white tie up top that would go perfect with a few plaid schoolgirl skirts or pencil secretary skirt. I always wanted to get it on in a library or in a office on a desk lol. Random places I have yet to scratch off on my freaky bucket list !!! There is this one lady I seen around here or OH that did some really nice school girl/ hot librarian type photos. Can't remember her name off top. But she did that though.