p411

Can I PLEASE get 2 guys that are also members there to verify me, (2 who I have met already, or would like to meet)? It would be greatly appreciated
I'll try, looks like they have taken down all the showcases on here, don't know if it's temporary or permanent.
They are asking for your email
Are you still looking hun? I am on there and have a few friends on there (ATX and Dallas mostly) that may want to say hello!
Thanks luv. Yes, I am still looking. I would appreciate it if you could help in any way possible or refer me to the right people Nastasha You're the best girl
I have been on p411 for almost 10 years. Too bad we have never met.
  • ztonk
  • 09-12-2019, 12:46 PM
I'll try, looks like they have taken down all the showcases on here, don't know if it's temporary or permanent. Originally Posted by boujangles
Permanent.

We are a reviews and discussions site only now.

ztonk
I've been trying to get on p411 myself and had no luck. I was hoping to find someone to vouch for me also.
I can help
I can help Originally Posted by Birdbox
Are you in the Temple/Killeen area luv?
I can help
Let me know if you still need help, we met once before at your apartment. We should be about due for another visit.
Ten
Let me know if you still need help, we met once before at your apartment. We should be about due for another visit.
Ten Originally Posted by ten#sow
Feel free to text me babe. I would luv to hang out again. And yes, I'm still looking for 2 male vouches on P411.....
My understanding is P411 is not currently accepting new clients. They have done this before.
I just looked and I can re-new my membership if I choose. Cost have gone up. $69 for 3 months and $149 for a year.