where is everyone????

• m2244
  • 10-19-2010, 01:01 PM
okay guys and ladies of course!!!!!

I have been sitting here trying not to throw my computer out the window from all the junk emails i keep getting, by junk I mean like the one sentence and never emails again ones "hey sexy i want you" and such.........and like in the past week and a half two legit emails from gents. Then i said okay maybe just a slow week or so....then i get on here and it seems like no one is posting ........so where is everyone......i hope the drama that happened here for a minute did not scare anyone away....i know myself i said i was getting off of the board....but i decided why?.....what will that prove......that its okay to let people hurt your feelings and they can keep doing it to other people and so on....no way im here for the long hual.........so basically what I am trying to say is to everyone that has run away or started "lurking" due to the madness come back......the best weapon in a war is to keep going about your day like it doesn't matter and for the people being time wasters with your disrespectful emails....please move on or learn how to speak to a lady .....that is not mean to be mean but its demeaning some of the things i read

muah *mary*
hi Mary,

I am here...lol. I am pretty new at posting but I don't always have a lot of time to be on here. I don't understand how people even have time or enjoy saying things that are basically a waste of time or disrespectful. Especially here. I guess it shows there true colors. I have a little more time than usual since I am laid up.....and not the laid up way I want to be....lol....I have a couple broken bones. I am glad you didn't leave, you seem to be a major player around here and everyone seems to respect you very much. Thats what doesn't make sense about your post. Plus I love the new pics. They're beautiful! I hope to chat more with you.
Naughty James
Your thread title of where is everyone can be answered in one word. Buffalo. I wish your school was located here so you could be in our area for a semester or two.
Hi Mary, I'm here but as a returning to the hobby hobbyist I don't post too much but I do enjoy your commentaries.
Its clear you are a smart & articulate young woman.
I agree Buffalo thats where everyone is rushing to
Your thread title of where is everyone can be answered in one word. Buffalo. I wish your school was located here so you could be in our area for a semester or two. Originally Posted by montana1958
Or thirty or forty!!
She's too smart to take that long jymie. Unless we can get to to stay in school and earn her masters, phd and several doctorate degrees.
Upstate NY is considered a fairly active territory for ECCIE. However, we have a long way to go. At this very moment, the entire board has 50 reviews waiting to be moderated, 20 of which are in the San Antonio forum!
I didn't go anywhere. I'm here.
HERE
good morning
what did i just read? mary is transferring to a college in buffalo?! i'm all for it....
if all the drama drags you down just click on the showcase. if those girl on girl pics dont give you a smile and a chubby nothing will. i bet if you posted a $200 1/2 duo special the board nor your phone would be quite. your a beautiful woman, enjoy your posts and of course your pics.
  • m2244
  • 10-20-2010, 08:25 AM
thanks guys .....and hmmmm a school in buffalo!!!!! lol
well maybe if you can't make school a weekend is just as good