The ins and outs of visiting Omaha and Lincoln

• Emmie
  • 08-19-2016, 06:19 PM
OK so I have a few question regarding visiting these two places. I'm planning a visit next week and I need to know do I need to get a room in Omaha one day and then a room in Lincoln the next, or just get a room in Omaha? I know it says on the map that the locations are just 45 min apart but do people travel to hobby? Also, if any of the gentleman or ladies could pm me where to stay and where to avoid in these two places that would be AMAZING!!! Thank you in advance for helping this KC girl!!

Xoxo,
Emmie
I am an Omaha guy, but I am fairly sure that the folks in Lincoln want their own visit.
pm sent

have fun my sexy friend
Probably best for one in each, that drive makes things difficult during work breaks.
Ditto. I rarely am able to afford the extea couple hrs required to go back n forth from Lincoln.
I've generally split my trip a few days in Lincoln and a few in Omaha.
You'll probably have a few Lincoln gents who might come to Omaha but split the trip if you can.
I do most of my hobbying in Lincoln or if I'm traveling. If I have business in Omaha I'll sometimes try to set up an appointment, but I almost never make the trip just for a session.