Prosecutor versus Convicted Felon

It will be fun. The welfare reliant trumptard whores will wet their granny panties
... Who are they??

### Salty
“Convicted Felon”.

Every time the Left gloats about the ridiculous legal trials that are thrown at Trump, his poll numbers go up.

“knee Pads” Harris will soon learn this.
The prosector is soft on crime. Trump won't be in jail. If Harris is president, America will be like "the purge".
Stormy Daniels has more respect and better reviews
Ha ha, total idiots. Harris was a vicious prosecutor. You should probably not base your perception of reality on Steven Segal movies. And California isn’t like the purge, it’s still the most vibrant economy in the US, or why do you think real estate is so expensive? I own a rental, 2200 sf, and I collect $6000 a month , yeah it’s in a nice neighborhood near Berkeley, the intellectual birthplace of the atomic bomb
Trumprtards are so stupid
Love it!!
Okay, what's the next curveball we're gonna get? A Kamala Harris sed tape? S3xual misconduct allegations? Hopefully there's video of her using racial slurs.
Okay, what's the next curveball we're gonna get? A Kamala Harris sed tape? S3xual misconduct allegations? Hopefully there's video of her using racial slurs. Originally Posted by Clay Media
I don’t know, none of those things seem to have hurt Trump in the polls.