Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJCIM,FS,Kitty play,
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: 125
Hair Length and Color: Long, waist-length curly blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A mature lady lists age as 48, but I think she's closer to 58. About 5'6", slender, D-cup,tanned, bare kitty, very clean, very friendly, non-rushed. A Little bit of tummy, not a hard body, but still sexy. Charming, no BS.
She is a squirter.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn nice review! I wish I could approve it for PA but I can't, still good practice.
And you been sitting on this Intel 4 months because...???
Nice first review! Just the right amount of detail. Too bad RL can't bend the rules and approve it for PA (meeting was more than 30 days ago) but it is always good to get real intel on the ladies. Thank you for participating. I look forward to future reviews from you.
He knew that he wouldn't qualify but wanted to write it for the experience and the exposure and did a damn good job of it. I'm looking forward to his next one.<hint-hint>

Looks like Cravin is going to fit in nicely here.
Holy shit I asked him to post it and he did and I was right! Maybe I'm not as dumb as I thought lol. Great job for 1st review CH��
He knew that he wouldn't qualify but wanted to write it for the experience and the exposure and did a damn good job of it. I'm looking forward to his next one.<hint-hint>

Looks like Cravin is going to fit in nicely here. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Well the OP exposed himself alright...as a potential great review writer. Good job here CH!!
He will have plenty of ladies on the Coast to pick from and don't think he could go wrong with any of them.
And you been sitting on this Intel 4 months because...??? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I just found out about the website in Sept. and in the past week dug a little deeper into the MS forums, etc. So I'm still learning my way around here. Little slow, but I'm getting there.
Glad everyone liked my review.
Like I said, Rachel may not be in the looks league as some of these $300 ladies, but she is good, safe, friendly, Gets the job done and I think you'll be satisfied. Maturity goes a long way in my book.