filthy funnels ????

plastic man likes ta keep the shitter smellin like a ...rose ...because ol mary usually be lickin it clean but that be another ...story

...anyways ...whats ya ol jimmies do when ya rent a ...funnel ...an it be smellin like a full ...hefty bag
run the other way
This is a perfect question to ask the participants in the Binghamton boys-club thread.

Experts.
However, in Binghamton....it's more like...full...garbage dumpsters...
However, in Binghamton....it's more like...full...garbage dumpsters... Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
ever dine on ...dumpster cunt

...fine eatin
Last Binghamton hook I visited, she smelled like 6 day old sauerbraten..

Is that normal.
ever dine on ...dumpster cunt

...fine eatin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Hopefully... Poplips will chime in with his expertise.....
Normally my dog loses his mind when I come home after visiting a hook, he loves the smell of fresh pussy.

When I came home after my latest Binghamton excursion, he hustled up to me inquisitively, took a sniff, and cowered in the corner, like immediately.

And he's a large, angry, aggressive, intact dog. Not usually squeamish or faint of heart in any way.

That was like a moment of awakening alright.
NBT... I hear ya man, it's tough 'round here My last big whiff of condom cunt or unclean ass came up in SYR though. They got stinky pussy everywhere LOL. It's a serious boner killer.
Normally my dog loses his mind when I come home after visiting a hook, he loves the smell of fresh pussy.

When I came home after my latest Binghamton excursion, he hustled up to me inquisitively, took a sniff, and cowered in the corner, like immediately.

And he's a large, angry, aggressive, intact dog. Not usually squeamish or faint of heart in any way.

That was like a moment of awakening alright. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Omg that is to damn funny lol
However, in Binghamton....it's more like...full...garbage dumpsters... Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Our OP PM dines and wanks there all the time according to his stable full of fillys.....

see ...ol mary dropped on by ta ...slurp on plastic mans shitter

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
see ...ol mary dropped on by ta ...slurp on plastic mans shitter

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
In yer dreams you.... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ..... catcher thang you!!!.....

If I told ya once, I told ya a 1000 times Plassy Maam, I don't swing that way .....

Unlike you, I prefer the pussy to the pole......
plastic man likes ta keep the shitter smellin like a ...rose ...because ol mary usually be lickin it clean but that be another ...story

...anyways ...whats ya ol jimmies do when ya rent a ...funnel ...an it be smellin like a full ...hefty bag Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Tell her there might be a place for her in your stable and run the other way.
Tell her there might be a place for her in your stable and run the other way. Originally Posted by SammyB
Thinck that's how PM recruits most of his fillys anyways!!!.....

He gives his fav filly a bath.....