Insulting & Rude Expressions

It seems that over a million women marched recently, in part because of the statement "grab them by the pussy." I always read in providers ads that rude texts will not be answered. Can some of you ladies provide some examples of rude and insulting statements. Maybe we can find a winner and it would at least be entertaining. I am not condoning the behavior, just wondering what would be the most offensive statement out there.
When guys don't introduce themselves is a HUGE turn off.

I had a man text/e-mail me "I'm the most educated man you'll ever meet" as his first contact message.

Needless to say, I didn't reply.

Oh and dick pix get's ya blocked.
We get a lot of offensive and rude comments...

Can I creampie you
Dick pics
Any discussion of any service prior to screening..

Screening doesn't seem to be a concern for a lot of guys...
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2017, 01:30 PM
Oh Boy, you women have more rules than regular women lol, I'm sure the guys were heartbroken to get blocked lol....NEXT!
The ole will you pee in my mouth and take a crap on a plate while I watch

And then there is the one that tells me I'm going to burn in hell for being a whore

In any case, I've always tried to reply in a professional manner and wish them luck.
Oh Boy, you women have more rules than regular women lol, I'm sure the guys were heartbroken to get blocked lol....NEXT! Originally Posted by BLM69
I've been a member of eccie since 2010 and only had to block one person ...

Its annoying and somewhat entertaining to see what you might receive in your inbox...
I am not sure why anybody who plans on paying a donation would give a crap what the provider thinks about his johnson (this is not a dating service). Then again Brett Favre thought it would get him laid by sending dick pics, but it ended up costing him hundred of thousands in endorsements. This is from a man who could walk into any bar and need a body guard to keep the women off him.
Someone the other day told me I had nice dentures.
Nice dentures....

WOW.
Nice dentures....

WOW. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
So you don't want denture compliments? Edit: Oh, that was from the one above you.
Is there a denture fetish?

Hahahahahahahahaha
Is there a denture fetish?

Hahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Seriously. He followed it up with asking what I did in my vanilla job. I told him I was a fork lift operator. Like, how about I just tell you my full name and address too.

(Sorry, long week)
the ladies can be just as bad.. I had a female client this morning, Professional Office setting and discussion, respond after I mentioned a signature pad, that "I'm a woman, I use a pad every month", then later went on a tangent about hormones in foods, and said, "I had titties when I was 9 years old"..

decorum is not what it used to be.
We get a lot of offensive and rude comments...

Can I creampie you
Dick pics
Any discussion of any service prior to screening..

Screening doesn't seem to be a concern for a lot of guys... Originally Posted by Analeese
^This and another huge turn off that will get u blocked is when he refuses any kind of screening but sends pics of money saying the money pic should be enough for screening
are your tits real text

my reply is Real Nice .lol