Old Reviews

I finally found a provider in my own backyard, but she doesn't have any current reviews. Should I be worried? She didn't even ask for references, which also gives me pause. Any thoughts or am I being too cautious?
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps her business is established enough that she doesn't need or want more reviews.

How old are the reviews? Are the old reviews "good" or were there issues? Perhaps ask in the men's area to see if anyone has any current info on her.

Some guys post an ISO to inquire if anyone else has seen the lady recently. You need to post her username/handle in order to get help.

Some of us have figured out other ways to screen, without asking for references from our competition.
They are all very good, but last one was in 2015. Like most men, I need to be discreet and staying out of trouble is good!
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2017, 02:59 PM
Who is she?
Clear your mail and I'll send you a note.
I agree with alaine on asking in the locker room if someone has more recent intel on her.

As far as sceeening, I wouldn't care necessarily that she didn't ask for references; but, if she didn't ask for any screening information (minimum of your name/phone number), I think that should raise a big red flag.
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2017, 11:20 AM
Clear your mail and I'll send you a note. Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Done!