HELLLOOO <3

HI everyone my name is CYRELL and I am new to the ECCIE world. I am ready to have some fun!!!! Are you with ME.... HEHE
Why hello pretty lady! It is always nice to see new ladies joining the group..... Especially young and physically fit ones.....

But be prepared for a little flack as you get to know people around here....

For example...

Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
That's why Rozanne has the popcorn and is laughing at you...

It's her way of being snide..... Rather than sending you a friendly PM with a little advice about appropriate posts, one provider to another, she seems to believe you should be thrown to the wolves....

You have good friends though to give you advise. Since one of your better friends is busy getting his dick wet right now and I consider him a friend I will get your back for now..... He will owe me later...

It was a pleasure meeting you the other day.

Your Front side was as pleasing as your backside.....

Attachment 121420

hmmm... Speaking of backsides..... Do you have a favorite position?
I was with you till I lost you. Were going to have to figure out a way to rectify that.
We're going to have to figure out a way to rectify that. Originally Posted by homer13
rectify.....

rectify?....

hmmm... is that in some way a derivative of rectum?

do you have some inside knowledge of her backside you haven't shared?
rectify.....

rectify?....

do you have some inside knowledge of her backside you haven't shared? Originally Posted by Whispers
The only knowledge I have of her backside was how nice it was on my lap.
She is pretty special, isn't she!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Good to see that you are having great time here on Eccie!
rectify.....

rectify?....

do you have some inside knowledge of her backside you haven't shared? Originally Posted by Whispers
He meant to say erectify.
He meant to say erectify. Originally Posted by HDLickher

Ya, give me some of that

Actually Whispy.....I have met the VERY pretty young lady in person and she is a doll! I have PM'd her and chatted with her as well

Don't put words in my mouth POPS that you have NO clue about! Popcorn was out because NORMALLY unless ALMIGHTY WHISPY gives his BLESSINGS to his ASS WHIPPED FOLLOWERS they would have slammed her.

She is a great doll and I have ZERO beef with her...as I give the best hugs...just ask her
Actually Whispy.....I have met the VERY pretty young lady in person and she is a doll! I have PM'd her and chatted with her as well

Don't put words in my mouth POPS that you have NO clue about! Popcorn was out because NORMALLY unless ALMIGHTY WHISPY gives his BLESSINGS to his ASS WHIPPED FOLLOWERS they would have slammed her.

She is a great doll and I have ZERO beef with her...as I give the best hugs...just ask her Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Bullshit Roxanne... You were out and being catty..... probably pissed that we are getting an influx of talent that the guys are going nuts over....

Provide another explanation for the popcorn/LOL

That or it's brilliant marketing on your part to help get her more exposure by starting something up that will keep her at the top of the forum for a few days.

Must be working as I hear she is pretty busy.....
Whipsy YOU are the only BULLSHIT I see around here. Why the hell would I be mad about her getting BUSINESS?? LOL funny guy you are!

I have met many of the Gents that have kept her company, really great guys.

Pissed that there is a influx in activity? Not hardly sugar pants, I have been doing just fine.

You asked for an explanation of the popcorn...guess in your age this is the point where your memory starts going? I will RE-POST it again and put it in big bold letters too...just in case its your eye sight is going as well.

"Popcorn was out because NORMALLY unless ALMIGHTY WHISPY gives his BLESSINGS to his ASS WHIPPED FOLLOWERS they would have slammed her."

Again, I have met the very hot lady in question, through a few great gents that introduced her to me in person.

So...pull something else out your ass to come up with.
Just to clarify...... "Whispy" has never been a derogatory term used with me Roxanne... All the girls that call me Whispy have sucked my dick and been in my bed more than once......

You and I have NEVER gone there... Please do not try to use some connection to me now to boost your business.. There are a lot of guys that see the girls I support... I feel the need to warn all those guys that you not someone I have or ever would see BCD....

Whipsy YOU are the only BULLSHIT I see around here. Why the hell would I be mad about her getting BUSINESS?? LOL funny guy you are!

Because gals who HAVE a business seldom have time to post.... You troll here and in the ISO section trying to earn a dollar...Thanls for noticing I am funny.... I work hard at it...

I have met many of the Gents that have kept her company, really great guys.

Pissed that there is a influx in activity? Not hardly sugar pants, I have been doing just fine.

So Sad.... You wouldn't have time for this if that were true....

You asked for an explanation of the popcorn...guess in your age this is the point where your memory starts going? I will RE-POST it again and put it in big bold letters too...just in case its your eye sight is going as well.

"Popcorn was out because NORMALLY unless ALMIGHTY WHISPY gives his BLESSINGS to his ASS WHIPPED FOLLOWERS they would have slammed her."

Then my first statement is in fact correct... rather than send her an email or call her up and suggest she edit the post you just pulled up a chair to watch her get slammed... Ok.. Thank-you for clarifying that!..... I will not use big letters.... you are much bigger than me and I will defer to that!

Again, I have met the very hot lady in question, through a few great gents that introduced her to me in person.

So...pull something else out your ass to come up with. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
hmmmm....... You were sizing her up so you could eat her with your popcorn? There is a rumor circulating that the lack of spinners is the result of the BBW's devouring them......