Encounter: My first rusty trombone with a petite and hot korean milf Wynn at sunflower studio

Date: december
Name: Wynn
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://www.sunflowergirls.net/wynn
City: Irving-Farmers branch
State: Texas
Address: same area as the other stuios
Activities: Tuma, bbbj,dfk,bbfs,tuma,doggie,miss ionary, cip
Hair Length and Color: long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: shes a petite litlle cracker, nice boobs not sure if real or fake but they were really nce , beautiful face, she looks close to the pics on the website.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m new to this hobby, kinda I was member of another board back in the day before I got married and had to call it out, I don’t feel it’s bad for the upcharging she was worth it and I would it gave her more, I’m always a good tipper for everything as longer I have a good service or product o always do that.
Wynn is hardcore pse. Do not see her if you are unable to keep up. She will let you know and you will be humiliated. You cannot pause in the middle of fucking. Other than that, pretty good fuck. Recommendation: Yes
Welcome to to the hobby Ms. GildedTS
Yes, welcome to the hobby, and stop tipping all these girls. You’ll get the same service without tipping, don’t want them to raise prices because they’re getting tips.
You got to see how far your sad eyes look when you tell her you didn't bring anything extra for BBFS
You got to see how far your sad eyes look when you tell her you didn't bring anything extra for BBFS Originally Posted by Monster Truck
A plus review. Wynn is a excellent in her oral exams
Wynn is still first chair on the rusty trombone in the studio section
A repeat with Wynn is on my agenda planner
Seems that Ms. GildedTS has entered the Gilded Age.
Chung so good to see you on the forum again
Don’t be a stranger on here Chung
Chung so good to see you on the forum again Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Please stay on topic, no hijacking, this review is about Wynn, not Chung.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.