What Is Everyone Doing For Thanksgiving?

So what is everyone doing for thanksgiving? Are there any ladies working are there any gentlemen planning to hobby? In Vegas things are pretty slow on the holidays just wondering how things are in this area on the holidays.
Staying away from the familia. And having a good breakfast or two Sat and/or Sunday
Khloe, call me if you're alone! We can go out for some Turkey or Wild Turkey! (lol)
I will be in a food-induced coma! Going out of town for Thanksgiving to be with some family. I might just skip the turkey and skip straight to the made from scratch Pumpkin, Spiced Apple, and Pear pies! I can hardly wait!
I will be in a food-induced coma! Going out of town for Thanksgiving to be with some family. I might just skip the turkey and skip straight to the made from scratch Pumpkin, Spiced Apple, and Pear pies! I can hardly wait! Originally Posted by Marcus78
That sounds good..I think I am skipping the whole thanksgiving thing this year..trying to shed off another 10 to 15 lbs before summer.. getting ready for a little bit of elective surgery lol
Khloe, call me if you're alone! We can go out for some Turkey or Wild Turkey! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
Thanks, sounds like everyone is going to be busy eating, so, I am planning to have the little one with me and I really want to skip the eating part of thanksgiving this year... looking forward to surgery in the summer. Last summer, a year ago, I got the boobs done..looking forward to getting the tummy done..can't wait
I'll be working so no turkey for me. I guess it's leftovers for me.
Thanks giving day I expect to be slow for anyone, I plan on over eating and passing out some time around 2pm.
Probably wont be able to hobby next weekend, way too many family coming into town.
I hope everyones plans go well.
i am gonna attempt to make a turkey for the first time..bwahahah wish me luck!
family dinner and then naptime..lol

happy holidays!!!
I'll be proudly enjoying my Thanksgiving on an Aircraft carrier with the troops. The hobby won't even be a thought in my mind on that day.
Wouldn't have it any other way.

Ya'll have a wonderful holiday!

So what is everyone doing for thanksgiving? Originally Posted by Khloe Jay
Oh nothing..since Im brand new in SA..no fam here..really dont know anyone..maybe Ill make a turkey sandwich?

Are strip clubs open on thanksgiving?
Yup they will be open, whether they are dead or not is another matter, most will have free turkey plates etc to entice people to come in
Spending time with love ones <3 Everyone have a wonderful thanksgiving!

SP
Lots and lots of Food. I can always use a date to my Thanksgiving family dinner if a provider needs a place to celebrate. HA