its all about the ASS....

im really into "most" things involving ass play
i REALLY enjoy the naughty things that are done to me
however, im very much a pleaser...and want to provide the same ass play pleasure
(lol i couldnt think of any other way to just say it)
...i know random, but bi guys are hot!!!

guys, how do you enjoy having your ass played with?
how do i ask a guy if he enjoys it? (or was it just that simple)

sometimes while im speaking french...ill want to play with "it"
do i ask the guy, or just start playing in the area, and see how he takes to my finger there?

are there any guys that could be embarrassed to say "yes i enjoy it" but will let you do it anyway. (i dont expect "those" guys to respond, so hypothetically speaking)

love to hear the opinions...via pm or a reply
It's rather easy for me to tell when a man enjoys some pleasure to his tight end. Then again, I like for them to beg for it to pleasured. Because it brings on a wicked grin and look in my eyes that they know all to well.

And yes, doll. You're correct. Uninhibited Bi men are erotic treats to tease and enjoy!

im really into "most" things involving ass play
i REALLY enjoy the naughty things that are done to me
however, im very much a pleaser...and want to provide the same ass play pleasure
(lol i couldnt think of any other way to just say it)
...i know random, but bi guys are hot!!!

guys, how do you enjoy having your ass played with?
how do i ask a guy if he enjoys it? (or was it just that simple)

sometimes while im speaking french...ill want to play with "it"
do i ask the guy, or just start playing in the area, and see how he takes to my finger there?

are there any guys that could be embarrassed to say "yes i enjoy it" but will let you do it anyway. (i dont expect "those" guys to respond, so hypothetically speaking)

love to hear the opinions...via pm or a reply Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
I had TUMA/FIA done once in my life, and it was mind-blowing! I didn't ask, she just kinda slipped down there and pleasantly surprised me! I don't believe I would go any further (no toys or anything like that) but a nice soft tongue and gentle finger would be a welcome treat.
I'm kind wierd about it. I don't like anything longer or harder than a tongue in my ass. I have heard that prostrate stimulation provides a very intense orgasm, but I'll just have to take peoples word for it. I'm happy with the intensity of my orgasms. I have a thing about clean orifices and smell, and I'm not really a backdoor man. I like the other two options much better. But I do admit that the licking (TUMA) is very pleasurable, as is the licking of taint. The area under the balls and between the balls and A hole is very sensative and feels incredible when licked.
Just go for it slowly, if he doesn't like he will let you know.
MPK, next time I have the pleasure of your company BCD, you can have the pleasure of living out your personal desires (too!). Oh Yeah...
I had a girlfriend that loved to slip a well lubed finger up my ass while giving me a BBBJ......that damn near blew my head off my shoulders....
As long as I'm recently trimmed my girlfriend likes to slip a finger in while I'm riding. It's alot more exciting when its not expected...
Feel free anytime!
As long as I'm recently trimmed my girlfriend likes to slip a finger in while I'm riding. It's alot more exciting when its not expected... Originally Posted by dunite
Agree. If I have to ask, it lacks most of its taboo-ness.

Begging? You've developed a little Domme side, haven't you, Miss Wicked?
Since you asked for frankness, MPK, then I will help you out. I would never expect back-door action from a provider (or even GF) without discussing it first and feel the courtesy should be returned. I think if I were surprised with something like this it would make the session a little awkward (especially if it was with a lady I had not seen before.) On the other hand, comments from the guys here who are into it seem to suggest they into this fetish by being caught unawares and seem to like the surprise part of it.

I guess it's some tricky ground and you will have to get that "feeling" about the guy before trying it.
It's not difficult to finger out...lol!
lmao!!!!!
My exgirlfriend developed an oral fixation while we were together and she was awesome at bbbj. She would lather the boys with her saliva and lick my sphincter like there was no tomorrow.

One night after a night on the town, we came back to my place and were going at it. Well, while she was going down town and doing her usual awesomeness, I all of a sudden felt a little pressure on my ass and I puckered. "What the hell is that!?" I yelped... She laughed and said it was the tip of her pinky. Then I laughed because I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it.. We laughed it off and continued having fun. Overall it didn't feel bad.. Just added to the pleasure.. Butt, she never got to do it again, lol.. (pun intended).

CHM
I am NOT ashamed and will unabashedly share with all that nothing (and i mean nothing) rocks like a nice gentle finger fucking while getting a bbbj or a mffwjof.

One time with a provider and her friend, they had me lay down doggie and one fingered me while the other let me face fuck her. She was laying down face up. Well her "friend" decided to up the anty and insert a "small" toy. At first I was like fuck no!! But she persisted gently and I filled the other one with about a quart of cum. Then they played cum swap and fucked each other and I masturbated to another ending while giving them a shared facial while they were DFK-ing.
ABSOLUTELY BEST FUCK OF MY LIFE!!!

So- yeah MPK- hit me up. Ill let ya fuck me!! Especially for a great rate?