ASS,.....the othe Vagina......

Okay ladies, guys... Why do we like it sooooo much and how many of you ladies "Like it" or just endure it to make us happy?

Personally its very erotic to have Anal with a hottie. Id actually prefer it. So paleeze dont berate me with how goofy or vile I am. If your not into it then GREAT.!! One of my "gals" who has been my "go to" lately doesnt like it but she does great TUMA and thats a close 2nd for me.

Thoughts please>>>

1) why do WE love it?
2) which ladies likes it?
3) which ones Endure it?

Happy Thanksgiving- Im thankful for Sonya this season and her awesome SKILLZ.......
1. It feels tighter and it's taboo for most ladies who don't even try it
2. In my experience (and by reading reviews) the ladies who like it are Synderella, Likkinikki, Sonya Playmate, and Cougar lady "Rhoni" from the west side of town
3. Not certain who endures if except for Lexxxi DDD's who is now just trying it out on guys who are not as endowed or hung like FootLong

SF
Biggy...Well anal gives it that naughty feeling & doing every position that you can think of. Freaking "hot" also I love when my girlfriends watch me in action turns me on lol.

Aww, Also thanks biggy... Enjoy and have funs!

SP
and you cum forever. only downside with all te lube and such once you cum often the date is complete more so than regular entrances.
Good feedback- keep it comin. I think i like it because im a hornball and its naughty and somewhat taboo. We always want what we cant get ya know..
1. why? it provides a different kinda feeling/pleasure than my kitti feels
2. loves it!! tongue, finger, toy, c*ck...i enjoy it all!!
havent had the pleasure of dp....but im gonna buy a bigger toy and see how the toy/c*ck combo work before i take on 2 guys
Damn straight!

And I can help with you ENJOYING first DP experience, when I return to SA this week. Give me a ring, doll and we can discuss.

havent had the pleasure of dp....but im gonna buy a bigger toy and see how the toy/c*ck combo work before i take on 2 guys Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
havent had the pleasure of dp....but im gonna buy a bigger toy and see how the toy/c*ck combo work before i take on 2 guys Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
YOU will have a hell of a HOT time when you do your 1st "DP" experience. Having "two" inside of you at the same time is the greatest feeling you will ever feel.
I am thinking sonya could simply be the greatest feeling you will ever have.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-29-2011, 12:10 AM
There is already a thread in this forum on this topic.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332835

Closed.