Do you hobby on holidays?

Do you guys hobby on holidays and do any ladies work on them? For me, Easter is not such a big deal, and since I'm out of town I'm working. Luckily there are some gents who decide to hobby on the Resurrection Day
I've seen providers on Halloween and Valentine's Day-- even the 4th of July
I like to hobby on holiday's. Only problem is most of the ladies that I connect with is with there family during the holidays.
I had a hobby session on New Years Day and it was awful. The lady was hung over from the previous night, lol. No more hobbying on holidays for me.
If the opportunity is there then hell yes. In fact i just had a very rewarding session about a hour of go.
I had a hobby session on New Years Day and it was awful. The lady was hung over from the previous night, lol. No more hobbying on holidays for me. Originally Posted by pipefitter73

Should've done the session on New Year's Eve and ring in the new year with her. I know I did last year and it was an event to remember!
I had three guys call me today for an appt!
{but Easter is reserved for the family}
I had three guys call me today for an appt!
{but Easter is reserved for the family} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Rest assured it wasn't me...
Everyday is a holiday somewhere in the world, lol.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there is even a "National sex worker's" day !
What an appropriate day to hobby on.

For all the work you do, this bud's for you!

I've had sessions on Halloween, Valentine's day, Independence day, and oddly enough, Mother's day.

Too many family issues to enjoy a session near Christmas. New Years Day and St.Pat's day are touch-n-go due to alcohol issues.

I'm sure DallasRain could tell us some interesting tales about her Mardi Gras adventures. Wooo-Hooo!

Birthdays are lots of fun to hobby on.
  • Blaze
  • 04-08-2012, 05:31 PM
I work almost every holiday. I always tell people its around my schedule though. I do not get up and get appt ready and rush over to the incall. I get up when ever I feel like it and when a potential calls I tell him my plans for the day and ask if he can work around it. I wont break plans to work and will even work past normal hours sometimes.
I actually had a guy in Oregon several years ago,over the course of two years,call me for an appt EVERY holiday in the year....except easter!

Lol--Long Ron....wait for the book!
I have in the past worked on holidays xmas,nye,4th of July,Halloween,etc. more so when I used to work for agencies.Now,every so often I will work on a holiday if I have availability.I worked the year before last NYE and I had a fabulous time one of the best NYE I have ever had.In the area I am in there are so many gents that come to town on the holidays looking for some company.I am happy to oblige!
Just depends on the holiday.., and who wants to see me>>>
AA, my DICK doesn't comprehend Holidays...it just doesn't take 'em! It's always ready to...ahem, 'Hunt'.
Yup, my dick does not have a calendar and would likely ignore it anyways. He wants to go pretty much 24/7, so what can a guy do?