Did she have a real orgasm or did she fake it?

What's the point of having a purely physical sexual encounter, if you don't have an orgasm? Is it worth it to "jump on it" if you're not going to get off from it? Are the answers to these questions different for men vs. women?

http://jezebel.com/5976206/orgasm%20...o-infrequently
She had to have faked it. No woman seems to orgasm when I am around. I thinck the female orgasm is a mythical thing, like a unicorn.

Maybe this is what it takes

100% of the girls I'm with get one, 90% of the time I give it to her in the mouth.
Good topic. Obviously for guys, it is easy to tell if they orgasm. For girls, it is a bit different. I would hope that in every encounter I have with a lady that she is able to experience the same pleasure that I have. It is no fun if only person achieves sexual gratification during a date. I always try to ensure my female partner gets off. Whether or not I'm successful or not is entirely another matter. All I'd ask is that she not "fake" it in some way as to make me feel good about myself. If I'm not making it happen, tell me. Don't fake it. I really do want to get you off.
Unless she is very wet and has vaginal contractions, she faked it.

I'd prefer ladies not try to fake it if it didn't happen. My ego can handle it. No one bats 100%
Since I have 2 kinds of orgasms, I respond 2 different ways. One is really, REALLY wet and loud, the other is quiet until I finally go over that edge. Its rare that I don't have an orgasm, but I don't lie about it if it doesn't happen.
I have had men who had an orgasm, but did not produce any 'proof'. I met a gentleman last week who had 2, one quiet and non-productive, the second, LOUD and VERY productive!
I can usually tell if a lady had an orgasm or is having one but is quite about it during sex. Yes, you can actually feel them having an orgasm just as they can feel you too. It's all about being aware of what's going on during sex.
I actually asked my psychologist this question, she was a very pretty woman, and even if she is reading this, she can't say shit about it - Doctor-Patient privilege. I asked her how I could tell if a woman was faking it. She said while you can never be truly sure based upon physical indicators,you should think about her motive. If it is with a pro, maybe she is faking it to get it over with. A wife, doing her duty if she doesn't keep it going or never does it after you come. A girlfriend might want to get you trapped and married.
So I gave her this scenario: I'm licking a girls pussy and she is moaning and pushing my head down, and after about 5 minutes, gets really loud and starts screaming for a minute or two. Then, she asks me if I have a condom. I say nope, she runs frantically to get one, brings it back, whips it on, and spreads her legs and says to come fuck her. My Doctor thought that one was legit.
I'm perfectly willing to let the lady use me as her personal fk toy until she gets her nut, however long that may take. Don't cheat yourselves ladies!
Yea, she faked it, but why do you care?

Seriously though, men and women are NOT alike when it comes to sex. Not all women throw a tantrum if they don't have an orgasm, and we usually don't make you stay down there for an hour either.

In the hobby I don't much care if I have an orgasm or not because it is not about me. I won't lie and say guys who try to get me off are not more enjoyable, but it's not my primary focus. I did not have my first orgasm with a man until I was 25, if that tells you anything. I was certainly have sex long before 25, so obviously the journey was just as exciting as the destination.
my question is do you get a discount if you are able to bring her to an O? and if yo9u bring her to multiple O's does she end up paying you.../

HB
Of course ...
no and no but she probably becomes easier to book with and you get notified of specials
my question is do you get a discount if you are able to bring her to an O? and if yo9u bring her to multiple O's does she end up paying you.../

HB Originally Posted by happybanana