Desensitizer for ones Penis?

Other than the topical desensitizers, is there anything that can be used to help maintain an erection by numbing ones penis? Or is this a really juvenile question?
There are some products out there for this use. Not sure of names myself but whatever you choose to use PLEASE please let the lady you are with know you've applied it.

Nothing worse than getting a numb tongue during a BJ......
Just thinck of work or getting a ticket ... those acts alone will desensitize a pecker.
Not a juvenile question at all. Where else are you going to find the most current sexual technology info?

Be careful, 'cause numbing your penis might make you lose your erection, darlin fellow. Most of those topical desensitizing "prolonging" creams can go either way, despite what they say on the bottle. Perhaps a cock ring is what you are looking for? Keeps the blood in the right area for quite a while, but again, be careful and don't keep one on too long.

As many men whine, er, tell me, condoms are great at desensitizing. Still gotta wear one. Look for extra strong or extra thin, depending on what degree of stimulation you want. Kimono makes an excellent one for that near-flesh tactile feeling, while most Trojans are so thick you might as well be wearing a rubber hose.

There are acupressure techniques that may help, as well, again depending on what you're trying to accomplish. Irish luck, lad.
There are some products out there for this use. Not sure of names myself but whatever you choose to use PLEASE please let the lady you are with know you've applied it.

Nothing worse than getting a numb tongue during a BJ...... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yep. Good way for the poor lady to bite HER tongue or YOUR.....
  • SARR
  • 09-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Something with Phenol, like Chloraseptic spray works for a short (30 min) timeframe.
  • Seedy
  • 09-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Something with Phenol, like Chloraseptic spray works for a short (30 min) timeframe. Originally Posted by SARR
Yep, when she's giving you a blowjob, she'll be gargling at the same time. Lol
....AND you want to desensitize your penis.....why????
2mg Xanax
....AND you want to desensitize your penis.....why???? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well, the OP said 'to help maintain an erection', but I don't see the correlation.

Nothing worse than getting a numb tongue during a BJ...... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I loved that answer! Way too funny. Nothing better than a lady with humor.
I am looking for a sensitizer.
  • Brot
  • 09-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Well, the OP said 'to help maintain an erection', but I don't see the correlation. Originally Posted by Fratelli
Maybe he meant, to delay ejaculation...or pop in fucktard. Might work if you don't get your dick bit off.
I am looking for a sensitizer. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
LOL, me too.
There is one VERY good reason to want a desensitizer-- to prevent pre-mature ejaculation. I've had this problem my entire life and I'm in my 40s. I thought as I aged it would go away. It hasn't. I look at a hot chick and I cum The ONLY time I've ever had normal sex (i.e. without cumming in the first 10 seconds of touching a female) was when I was actually trying to get my SO pregnant. Go figure

There are many products out there. Mad Delay is one of the more well known. It is essentially Oral-Gel for your dick. Basically numbs it up. Not good for BJs. Now, I did come across a product called Promescent. It is essentially the same as Man Delay but in a spray on. The company claims that you can spray this on 5 to 10 minutes prior to sex and rub it into your cock. The numbing agents penetrate the skin and the residual spray can be wiped off or maybe even evaporate. The theory being this. The dick is numbed but the product is gone. Therefore, the lady won't suffer the unintended consequences of any product residual. I've tried both. Man Delay really did nothing. The Promescent maybe gained me a little extra time but not much. Certainly not enough to justify the $20 for 3 or 4 applications. I've learned that it is best to just get that first one out of the way and then relax as the subsequent pops are pretty much normal.